Easy-Share.com - Up to $20 per 1000 downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one reason why I don't use this PTU. Because I'm from Lithuania and Lithuania is in group 3.

You can ask support to move your account to Revenue Share - you get upto 50% of all sales. Thus you dont have to worry about Group3.
If you post on quality forums and use premium discount coupons, you will have good sales and revenue.

Hello,

I just recently register at easy-share.

Wanna ask a question regarding Manage Files.

What is the meaning of this menu? Make standard file and Make premium file?

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i8/b62b3678.jpg[/slide]

'Premium' file means that downloads of this file are only allowed for premium account holders. Free downloads are disabled.

If you post 'premium' type of files, you will have a lot of premium sales. I would suggest to open a separate account for 'premium' files and the account to Revenue Share program. You will get up to 50% of all sales. It will generate more money than 'per download' program.

Man ur rates are too low compared to Filesonic , Fileserve and others

Gear up the rates ... once upon a time i really used to use ur file host

I have about 90$ on my easy-share account and they don't want to payout me the money.

This is a reason they emailed me:
"We noticed that you an active uploader on easy-share.com, but you have low traffic quality for request money."

I uploaded to es (read ass) about 2-3 years ago, but will never again.

Mr.WT, this is not correct. You can upload, share files, earn money as a free user. Active uploaders even get a free premium account.

I have about 90$ on my easy-share account and they don't want to payout me the money.

This is a reason they emailed me:
"We noticed that you an active uploader on easy-share.com, but you have low traffic quality for request money."

I uploaded to es (read ass) about 2-3 years ago, but will never again.

is this for real I could not find this in their TOS
if this is true - this is no good way to do bussines :(
only discourages people from wanting to be uploaders

We do NOT have 'traffic quality' in our latest partner programs (Revenue Share or Program 3). Your earnings are paid automatically, you do not have to be a premium etc.

We did have 'traffic quality' and other requirements in our old partner program, but this program is not available for new accounts (for more than a year).

my 5 cents ...

I`ve got 16 files uploaded to easyshare, and i joined 2 days ago... my earnings are 50 cent so far.

In hot file I`ve got 300 files and I earn 50 cents a day ... !

Today I`m moving all my files to easy share ... and changing my main download option to easy share ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back