Easy-Share.com - Up to $20 per 1000 downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy-Share

Banned
Banned
This program pays you when someone downloads your files. Earnings depend on the location of your downloaders and your account experience level.
Your experience level depends upon the quality of your traffic, which is measured by the proportion of downloaders of your files who become Premium members.

Earnings per 1000 downloads:

- Standard - $10(Group 1) - $5 (Group 2) - $0* (Group 3)
- Professional - $20 (Group 1) - $10 (Group 2) - $0* (Group 3)

* Downloads from Group 3 countries improve your experience level.

Group 1 - US, UK
Group 2 - Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Group 3 - other countries

Also, we pay 35-50% commission on every premium sold via our discount coupons.

Other features:

- HTTP, FTP uploads. Remote uploads.
- Referral program 20%
- Automatic weekly payouts. No premium required. No pre-order required.
- Free premium for active uploaders.
- Upload API. Upload scripts for unix.
- We pay by PayPal, WebMoney or bank transfer. Minimum payout for PayPal and WebMoney - $10, for bank transfer - $500.

Register here: http://www.easy-share.com

We have been working since 2006.

219 comments
Used to work with easy-share 2 years ago.. They're great and never miss uploader payment. Beck then I always get free premium coz I get more than 10K point/month.

Welcome to WJ and good luck.

thanks alot for joining us dude! and responding me i'm looking forward to you!

let me create a account in easy-share too xD

Thanks again

I started to use easy-share some 4 years ago , they have excellent speed and the remote upload is the fastest that I have seen.
They pay the rewards on time , so I am a happy easy-share user :D

i used to use easy-share , than stopped using since it required premium membership before requesting payment & had some minimum payment amount limit. now i see 1Gb file size limit & Automatic weekly payouts. No premium pequired. No pre-order required.

i just logged in to my account its states
program: Program1
total: 39 025.8 ePoints

so what can i do with my earned epoints other than purchasing premium & how do convert my account to Program3

I will be uploading again to easy-share :)

Welcome to WJ

Now

You have very low pay rate for standard , Professional is good but no $ for Group 3

please make some like others you will get more users

btw i am also thinking to start with 1 more filehost let me try easy share :)

Guys, we can not pay for countries where we do not see any sales.
I hope this is quite obvious to everyone :)

We have uploaders who constantly make over $100 per 1000 downloads. Our actual record is $400. So... just post to right forums :)

You will never success posting to group3 countries... no matter which file host you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back