Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[EASY] Methods on how to boost your Eywow url shortener views

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all the url shortener I'm gonna use is
Eywow

It's proven to be paying , see this pic to make yourself believe.
Proof of Payment:
h t t p ://*******/M1CR9o


I'm gonna share these methods real quick on how to boost your url shortener views.


•) Pastebin
This site allows you to create a note like file and you can put your tutorials with your eywow url link there.


Ex.
I'm a player of Call of Duty and Battlefield. I'm gonna post some 'hack' tools regarding the game.
Even If I really don't have that hack tool, its just to keep people to view your link. Its an eye-catcher.


"Call of Duty Hacks and mods ( Unlock all weapon ) , download here : ( put your url link )
Share your pastebin links in forums like thebot.net and others. you can also put it in the next method below


•) Youtube
Regarding this website, you must create a dummy account and not use your real youtube account if you don't want to get banned.


Ex.
1. Create your new youtube account
2. Make a video ( even a video using a blank black video )
3. Title should be a niche
ex of niche: Game Hacks, Links to unreleased movie downloads etc
4. On the description of your video, you should put your eywow link there.


Extra Tip: Share the video on facebook( dummy accounts to be preferred ) covering the youtube link with another eywow url shortener. So thats 2 links that a person could view


•) Facebook
This is pretty straightforward. Join a group with massive numbers of members, share your links ( be careful not to spam so facebook won't ban your account , unless you have a lot of facebook accounts ). Make a discussion like animes, movies with your links on that discussion. Its to get more people to view your links!


So that's all. I hope we will all earn some good cash
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
New Member · Joined
3
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom