Easiest way to make money online ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instantser

Dear Members of wJunction,

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of threads asking for methods to earn a small amount of cash quick, let it to start-up a bigger project, pay out some debt, or for whatever reason these people need this money.

So, in order to help all those who are in a situation where they are in a need for quick cash here are some methods to get it:

1. Provide your services for cheap: This is indubitably the easiest method. If you know to do something pretty well - why not do it for a small fee? There's no need neither to invest time, money or other valuable resources to use this method. You can offer your services to your friends and family members, or post them on websites. Among these websites, the most useful ones, in my opinion, are forums.digitalpoint.com, WJunction.com, Fiverr.com, SeoClerks.com (if it is a SEO service), GigBucks.com, Fourerr.com (Yes, a naughty Fiverr Clone) and TaskArmy.com. You can also advertise your services at Craiglist.com, Backpage.com, Oodle.com or Ebay Classifieds.

2. Sell affiliate products: Although this method takes a little more time, if implemented correctly it doesn't require you to invert any money, and can be started fairly quickly. Some good sites providing products to sell using this method are: clickbank.com, plimus.com, linkshare.com, cj.com and asseenonpc.com

3. Create a digital product, such as a small eBook, and sell it: This method may also take some time, but it requires no other inversion than the one of time. After you have created your product, you can sell it on Warriorforum.com, wJunction.com, Digitalpoint.com, PayLoadz.com, OokaBooka.com, PayHip.com and eJunkie.com It is not necessary to create a grandiose 400 page encyclopedia. You can start with a 10 page guide to do something, for example. Or you can sell other, non-information based products. Only your creativity imposes limits on this method.

4. Create a small, temporary site, add some ads to it, and promote: This is the method which perhaps requires the biggest initial inversion on your part, both of time and money, but it is also the one which in my opinion yields the quickest results (Unless you want to consider PPC sites like ***********, which pay you just for clicking (however the money they pay you is miserable and I think that these sites ain't even worth mentioning)).

All you have to do is place some interesting content on your site (and for this I recommend setting up a blog or a forum, as not only this saves you a lot of time, but it also allows other users to provide content to your website, place some advertisements on it, and promote it through forums, blogs, or SEO.

The advertisement companies I recommend are Google Adsense, Chitika, Bidvertiser and Clicksor. Furthermore, if your website turns to be very successful, you can later sell it on Flippa.com or DigitalPoint Marketplace.

I am more than sure that these are not the methods you have been expected me to describe - indeed, probably you have been probably expecting to see some brand new cash making systems that require absolutely no effort on your part and that bring you $100.000 daily. The sad truth is that these systems do not exist, and will never exist. In order to earn money, you have to put some effort in it. Period.

But if you want some quick system to earn money, all you have to do is smartly pick a method of doing it, and plan how to do it, and this way, a lot of effort on your part can be saved. The methods outlined above may seem not to be the best ones, but in my opinion, they are, not because they are quick, but because they are indeed productive: they will make the money you need, and will do so relatively quick.

I hope that this post will help at least some of you who are wishing to get some cash rapidly but don't know how to. If you have any suggestions / feedback, feel free to reply to this thread.

Best Regards,
Instantser.com

8 comments
Good methods. I think online reselling should also be added to the list. It's also one of the most profitable, easy and fast ways to make bank on the internet.

Reselling/Drop-shipping are fairly good methods.

But apart from that, I think creating digital products is a very safe option. Make a great story and put it on Amazon. Maybe you'll get plenty of sales on the Kindle! :D

I found an incredible site SEOClerks.com, which is the only leading market place of the time. I've earned $5,000+ from this site by selling my website related services in a very short time period.

Find a good fit with a CPA program - if they know what they're doing and it's a good fit, you can just sit back while they take care of everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back