Easiest Way To Earn Money Online With YouTube Videos [No Need To Upload ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

webrobot

Earn Money With YouTube Videos [No Need To Upload: No Country Restriction ]

As we all know there are many ways to earn money online but for those who likes to earn from any Youtube, Vimeo or Dailymotion videos without uploading videos i have found a very easy way.

There is a website, Vidinterest.com who claims to be Pinterest for Videos has recently announced a reward feature. Vidinterest offers, Amazon, Ebay , Starbucks Gifts and paypal cash as a reward. But since my topic is about making money online, i hope we don't care of gift cards but PayPal balance works for almost everyone here in this forum .

If you want to earn PayPal Cash Online by simply bookmarking and sharing videos , you can follow these steps.

• Sign In to your Vidinterest account using Facebook Connect [ It only takes few seconds if you don't have account there]
  • Install Bookmarklet in Your Bookmark Bar of Your Browser [Goodies | Vidinterest]
  • Create a Playlist and Starting Bookmarking Videos.
  • With Each Video Bookmarks, You can earn “2 Credits”
  • When you receive 1 like, you can earn “2 Credits”
  • When someone shares videos you added , you earn “2 Credits”
  • With every 10 Video Plays , you earn “1 Credit”
  • When someone follows you , you earn “2 Credits
  • With Every 1000 Credits you can get $10 In your PayPal.

You can see all the list of rewards in the rewards page of Vidinterest, [vidinterest.com/rewards]

For those who already have videos uploaded in Dailymotion, Youtube or Vimeo, this is advantage.

Also for those who have many likes in Facebook Page, take this tip as a bonus, because sharing videos link of Vidinterest is same as sharing Youtube links.

What do you think guys ?

Last edited:
23 comments
Thanks, good to know. But honestly it's a waste of time. You can make a channel on YouTube, promote it and monetize its traffic with good affiliate programs, make huge bank.

Thanks, good to know. But honestly it's a waste of time. You can make a channel on YouTube, promote it and monetize its traffic with good affiliate programs, make huge bank.

i dont think its a waste of time, bookmarking videos doesn't take that time, dont you think ?

i dont think its a waste of time, bookmarking videos doesn't take that time, dont you think ?

OK, it doesn't, but how much is it possible to earn on this site per week working hard on bookmarking let's say 6 hours a day? Does it really pay good for the time you invest?

My 2 cents

Last edited:

OK, it doesn't, but how much is it possible to earn on this site per week working hard on bookmarking let's say 6 hours a day? Does it really pay good for the time you invest?

My 2 cents

Ok lets say you bookmark 50 videos in your playlist, you earn 100 credits, which takes around 20 minutes or less because its like Pinning images in Pinterest

Now if you have Facebook page or Twitter with more followers share the video links. With each 10000 views you earn 1000 credits which is $10. Sharing in social media does not take much time. Sharing In Facebook works better coz, it is also a facebook app, and people can play video like youtube inside facebook.

Also, this website is a community itself like a Pinterest, so member also enjoy watching videos there in the site. I am sure Website will grow very soon, as i see few popular media sites covering about them.

Once the community grows, you also have opportunity to earn with Likes you receive and Follows you get in the site.

And i think $10 for 1000 is pretty good deal .

Last edited:
If I got 10k views from Facebook and Twitter to an awesome CPA offer that pays $1-25 per free sign up I would definitely make better bank.

But I liked the idea of bookmarking videos. This looks profitable. Definitely worth a try (y). Thanks.

If I got 10k views from Facebook and Twitter to an awesome CPA offer that pays $1-25 per free sign up I would definitely make better bank.

But I liked the idea of bookmarking videos. This looks profitable. Definitely worth a try (y). Thanks.

If you have 10k views from Fb or twitter, using this site, you can easily earn.

If you are going to copy and paste at least make sure you change the links lol

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fvidinterest.com

If you are going to copy and paste at least make sure you change the links lol

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fvidinterest.com

LOL Besides Warrior forum he's also copied and pasted this on dreamteammoney :facepalm:

He hasn't atleast attempted to change the description. Just a copy and paste job...

easy but

lolz it will take ages to earn 10$ :P

Limitation and Penalty

• You can only earn 20 Credits per day by adding videos, but you can add unlimited videos.
  • You can only earn 20 Credits per day with Video Likes.

lolz it will take ages to earn 10$ :P

Limitation and Penalty

• You can only earn 20 Credits per day by adding videos, but you can add unlimited videos.
  • You can only earn 20 Credits per day with Video Likes.

You can get more views to earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back