EaseHosting.net CloudLinux,Nginx,Instant Setup & Cpanel 2 x 1Gbps from €2.40/Mo (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a HDD failure but it's now solved and most of the website are already back online.
No data was lost beside yours because you just registered after the automatic backup process.
We have the most recent backup as we make every day a off-site backup to a safe place.

If you have any issues please talk to us trough our live chat or by submitting a ticket.

Thanks
Best regards
Easehosting

So my data was lost? That's something..
Anyway i have my own backup,but can't do anything Cpanel is not working so i've sent a ticket.

Regards.

Last edited:
Sir, you just registered after our system made his daily backups.
So we don't have a backup of your website, we are really sorry for this.

We have been online at the chat the whole day and also every ticket has been replied within minutes. Also your new one.

If there's anything I can do for you please let me know.

Thanks
Best regards
Easehosting

I Was Wondering And Think About My Websites Hosting and now i am very good with Easehosting.

They are very realiable and very good in there services.
I am using them now 4 months passed and they are up 24 hours time 24/7 hours support and meet my standards.

i am very happy with them so Finaly i want to say that keep your good services.

Thanks for good service easehosting.net

thanks for good service and great support.

Do you allow anime linking?

Hi, i have an anime cartoon website which contains embedded video links from webites such as youtube, veoh, dailymotion etc. video networks.. is this allowed on your site? my website is - www.anime44.co.uk -

this is awsome 1st of all i want to say thanks for the quick and speedy solution.

i have data base issue my data base got deleted and they roll back for me.

thanks alot for the quick response wish you all the best.

easehosting is the best.

is there anyway to bypass that phone verification thing? I understand your side but dont fell confortable sharing my personal number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back