Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are users earning $40+ per day on the PPD scheme with us, if the user limit has been reached then it means that user has downloaded more than 5 files within 24 hours. This is to protect us from paying repeatedly for the same traffic.

You are counting up to 3 downloads from the same ip not 5 !, and again in the same hour, user limit reached.

Last edited:
The downloads are restarted when the downloads are in the half !!!!!

This host it's the most cheater i have ever seen, i have found why all of you guys and included me have this problem of user limit reached, it's because the cheaters owners of this file host, when you reach like 0,70 or at maximum 1 dolar they stop counting, because of this start appearing user limit reached.

Last edited:
yeah man, you have all the reason, fuckkk, because of this everyday my earnings doesn't increase, and yes when i almost to reach the dolar, start to appear user limit reached, thanks nihbez for catch this scammers. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Of course we have to set a limit to what one IP can generate in 24 hours. We are already allowing more than other hosts per 24 hours. We cannot allow unlimited downloads from the same ip/user in 24 hours as this would not be profitable for us. If the user limit has been reached, that ip/user has given more than $1 of earnings in 24 hours or download more than 5 files within a 24 hour period. This is not scamming.

I'm not talking about the limit of each ip !, i'm talking because you are cheating in the total of the earnings, because everytime when i reach 0,70, start to appearing user limit reached, you cannot make more than 0,70 or 0,80 everyday, because everytime you reach this, start to appearing user limit reached, and other user have the same problem !!.

I'm talking about this :

warped_10.png

When i reach this amount of money everyday, start to appearing user limit reaching. Do not hide and tell the truth, because you are a big liar !!!!.

warped_11.png

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the limit of each ip !, i'm talking because you are cheating in the total of the earnings, because everytime when i reach 0,70, start to appearing user limit reached, you cannot make more than 0,70 or 0,80 everyday, because everytime you reach this, start to appearing user limit reached, and other user have the same problem !!.

I'm talking about this :

warped_10.png

When i reach this amount of money everyday, start to appearing user limit reaching. Do not hide and tell the truth, because you are a big liar !!!!.

warped_11.png

Hi. Thanks for describing the problem in detail. We are now working on the issue. It should already be fixed since last night, but I would confirm and update the thread.

i don't believe you, because everytime you tell the same, nobody will use your file host if you continue to use this crappy methods, please be honest !!!

Last edited:
Thanks for fix the "issue", and i hope you do not do it again, because nobody will trust you usign this crappy methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back