Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is broken, and I posted proof of it twice. It seems to me that you are counting 1 download a day disregarding of IP.
http://i.imgur.com/GtPoOVU.jpg
Here you can see all downloads from 29/4. One of them counted. First of all, one of the files was downloaded 5 times, no person would do that himself. Secondly, I have downloads from 3 different groups, that should make it IMPOSSIBLE to have less than 3 counting downloads.

Hi. We count only 1 download per IP per 24 hours, if that user has downloaded a file from another user within 24 hours, it will not count. We have increased this limit to 5 per 24 hours now. So you should see an increase in aggregated downloads.

still waiting to log in

Thats 3 days we can't even log in and you are telling us nothing. Is it maintenace or is it a problem too hard for you to solve?

And free download doesnt seem to work either

concider banning this host, they can't even spend one minute to write here/on their site/in mail why we can't log in

Its working again guys! Ignore my last post

Last edited:
All issues have been resolved thank you for everyone's patience! We highly doubt it but if you do encounter any further issue kindly let us know so that we can rectify the problem.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Warped team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back