Earn Up To $32 + 50% of Premium Sales and 50% of Rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.oh, u have a level system now!!!!
i accept that , so that was why i got the 3/1000downloads for 251mb files , not the 6.5 ~14/1000.(t2 country)
10,000 downloads? per day? or total?
2.another question,
even i am in bronze level,
the real rate that i got went down from 3/1000 to 1/1000 after one or two hrs i requet payout
that was?
another system?
or i need paste the picture to show the rate change?
i already took the picutre from the report table five days ago.
i think u have two system , or u have the third system that we dont know?

:)
7/22 i request the payment
and after this weekend, we will know u will pay or not.
and i will test the rate and system again,
this is not only for ur host or u , it is for all host.
we need to check host first, then decide to work for the host or not.

3.sorry for my poor english,
and thank you very much for the answer。

Last edited:
got payment, thx(webmoney removed, so i use pp, i dont know other gateway works or not)
and in hide system , i think i still in broze level, rate is still in 1/1000
my total download number is 4425.
i dont know when i reach the 10,000 downloads,
my accout will be back to 3/1000 or 6.5~14/1000 for 251mb files or not.(T2 group)
other users can try, and tell the others the answer.

got payment, thx(webmoney removed, so i use pp, i dont know other gateway works or not)
and in hide system , i think i still in broze level, rate is still in 1/1000
my total download number is 4425.
i dont know when i reach the 10,000 downloads,
my accout will be back to 3/1000 or 6.5~14/1000 for 251mb files or not.(T2 group)
other users can try, and tell the others the answer.

Hello, Once you reach 10k downloads, your will earn $6.5 - $14 Per 1000 downloads.

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2012 at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th Jul 2012 at 06:23 AM ----------

We are please to announce that Fileuplo.de is now offering affiliates Free 14 Day Premium accounts.

This is how it works:
1. Upload files to Fileuplo.de

2. Share your links on the internet

3. Get 1000 Downloads of any Tier (1, 2, 3 or 4) in 24 hours, and we will upgrade you to a Premium Account For Free!

For every 1000 Downloads you get a day, We will add another 14 Days Premium to your account!

Perks of a Premium Account For Affiliates:
1. 5GB Uploads and Downloads

2. 1TB of Downloads allowed every 48 Hours.

3. No Waiting Times

4. No Pop Ups and Pop Under Ads and Less Banners

5. Download Resume and Accelerator Support.

6. Make more money by uploading files larger than 2GB which only Premium users can download.

So go ahead and start sharing! If your not an affiliate yet you can Sign Up Here
If you have any questions, Please contact us using support@fileuplo.de
or by sending us a message via our Contact Page

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Storage space has been increased to 200GB for Registered Members. :)

u stated in ur 1st post
Payouts are made once every 7 Days, Minimum Payout is only $10.
but actually is it $20?
And plz add z-o-o-m.eu file uploader support
By this way lot of RDP user will be interested on ur host
be quick

thanks

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Edit:
oh my god
too many ads on download & popups to
only classic upload & remote upload is present there,where is zoom upload?
and upload speed under 150kbps :(

if after 10,000 downloads , i can go back to normal account, and get correct rate,
it is nice.
but main gateway is paypal, en..............
my only question is ..... can we turst u ?

and can i get a premium account?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Get 1000 Downloads of any Tier (1, 2, 3 or 4) in 24 hours, and we will upgrade you to a Premium Account For Free!

can i get the premium account?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i upgrade my premium account by myslef,
ru speed is similar as free user, about 9X kb/s
download speed is smilar as free use, 2Xkb/s

the only different for me is , upload slots from 2 to 5 XD

and website is hard to connection

u hope us bring more and more vistors, but i think my downloaders will not feel good for this.

and every new uploader need to reach 10,000 downloads first for counting with the correct rate , it is strange.

at least , u earn from ur ads.

Last edited:
i publiced some link for test ,and now reach 10,000 downloads. then rate is stay in 3/1000.(t2 group, 251mbs)

and seems like kellin is gone XD

any 1 tried them & get paid?

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

why site owner does not work with upload speed.to improve it??????

Hello Guys.

We are sorry for the delayed responses. We have been working on upgrading port speeds and adding a new payment processor since paypal limited our account.

We are happy to announce that we have a new payment method available ( http://fileuplo.de/premium.html ) and will be upgrading our port speeds to 1Gbps on all 8 servers within the next 24hours. This will fix the slow upload and download times for free users.

All payments to paypal have been made and we are awaiting approval from payza to pay our affiliates. If you would like to be paid sooner, please select paypal as your preferred payout method or send us a PM with your username and paypal email.

Regards

Admin

My good man, I see you have CIS countries in tier 3, the third-class-but-not-completely-junk tier. Is it safe to assume then that you're not completely disinterested in traffic\premium clients from that region?

If you don't have sms or webmoney payments you won't get many clients there, you may as well block them completely so uploaders can provide alternate links for them. The way it is now is now inconveniences everyone including yourself.

syedborhan how many files do you upload per day? Zoom is supported. FTP upload is coming up next week.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

We have added 30 Days premium to your account syedborhan :)

m just pointing,if u dont like,ignore it.
I want to start work with u in past,at that time ur service was well,except uploading problem.
And today u claim that,port will be upgraded within 24 hours,thats good :) best of luck
But in this mean time u changed ur service, I mean service downward. You just Remove RESUME support + Download accelerator support....m not getting why u removed them for free users...see in the market,every 1 here offering download for free users with those supports,yes I know ur PPD Rate is higher than others,but Why users will download from ur link? just think...At first no uploader here ,who will just put ur links & would not use other minor links,because u r new in the market.
I know netload & extabit r providing shit for free users,but they are exceptions because they are old,And old uploaders works for them for only Rebills,new user would not buy premium from them,Because they even limited Premium users Download service to.

We agree with your comments Sohom. But the download resume for free users is only on "Happy Hours" which is at 4PM, 5PM, 6PM & 7PM CET. We are busy getting some extra servers right now and will be increasing happy hours and user limits. We will be upgrading "Registered" users storage space to 200GB by tomorrow. Also, happy hours will now be from 4AM - 7AM and 4PM to 7PM every day.

We hope that you find these changes good enough to continue working with us. If you would like something else, please comment and let us know. We will do our best to keep our affiliates happy. Because without you, there is no Fileuplo.de

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

These are the changes we have just implemented for all users on our site :)

1.Storage space for registered users increased to 200GB.

2.Free users only wait 40 Seconds instead of 60 Seconds before download.

3.Registered users wait on 20 Seconds instead of 30 before download.

4.Max file downloads per day for free users increased to 5GB from 2GB.

5.Wait between file downloads for both free & registered users decreased by 2 Minutes

6.Download Speed increased from 80Kbps to 100Kbps for free users.

7.Download Speed increased from 100Kbps to 150Kbps for registered users.

8.Pop up advertising reduced to 1 Pop up per download page from 3 Pop Unders per page.

9. Happy hours increased to 12 hours every day.

10. 7 Days premium accounts for all affiliates who request payouts. (Everytime you earn minimum payout, we will upgrade you to 7 Days Premium)

We hope you guys find these changes satisfying :) Please let us know if you need/would like anything else to be changed.

Regards

Fileuplo.de

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Happy Hour has started! 7 Hours of faster downloads and download resumes. Enjoy!

Files are stored for 30 Days after the last download for Registered Members. We are working on increasing this to 60 Days by adding more servers today.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

All users that have requested payouts have now been given Free Premium accounts for 30 Days. Thanks for using fileuplo.de !

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

We are now busy processing payments for Paypal Requests.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Added Bonuses For Affiliates!

(PPD)

Get 10000 downloads in 1 Month and we will give you a $25 Bonus Paypout!

(PPS)Sell 10 Premium Accounts in 1 Month and we will give you a $50 Bonus Payout!

These bonuses are effective as of today. Payouts for bonuses are made once every 7 Days for Paypal Users, and once every 20 Days for Payza Users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back