Status
Not open for further replies.

MediadFusion

Hello,

I just launched a CPM network and i'm looking for publishers with good trafic to work with.
I will pay you a fixed amount you set daily through paypal ( and if i agree on it of course ).
If you have a lot of trafic daily contact us here : webmaster@mediadfusion.com or send an mp :)

Regards

14 comments
Hello, by a lot i mean at least 50k a day to work on a partnership beside the publisher panel of my site.
But currently we're gonna change our script which is the source of a lot of problem to a better one at the end of the week after we make sure all payments are made.
If you haven't that amount of trafic you can still register as a publisher. But wait till next week ;)
Regards

buddy, is it CPM or then you told us to add popup..? because i don't like popup.

will pm you, my website have 400k pageviews per month

We work mostly with 3rd party adnetworks, rates are not fixed and really depend of the trafic, they goes from a minimum of 0.06€ ( about 0.09 dollars ) or more depending of the trafic and then goes up within a few days according to results.
We of course run with clean ads without redirection, though as we said, we mostly work with 3rd party ad networks so sound ads can occasionally occur but we immediately report it so that's it's been remove.
Regards

Last edited:
i think, these guys doesn't have stable servers.

Unable to connect to the database host. Check database host, username, password.
1040 - Too many connections

even they're not able to handle users, then how they load ads..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back