Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Duckload, i made a mystake with my paypal.. My address were entered @gmail.com, but real paypal is @yahoo.com.. And money just gone from my account.. What could you do? :x

I mean, the paypal adress was entered not existing.. It's actually good, but after @ it's should be yahoo, not gmail.. So the money not gone from you.. :/

Last edited:
Hey Duckload, i made a mystake with my paypal.. My address were entered @gmail.com, but real paypal is @yahoo.com.. And money just gone from my account.. What could you do? :x

I mean, the paypal adress was entered not existing.. It's actually good, but after @ it's should be yahoo, not gmail.. So the money not gone from you.. :/

Could you send me your account ID, the paypment address which you used and which it should be via pm so i can take a look for that.

when will alertpay payment will be done mr duck i didnot received my payment since

33 days

We're working on that and try to payout as soon as possble, the problem is it take years till our money get transferred to AlertPay, we get alot problems with AlertPay here like you with PayPal there, but currently we work out a solution for that which should solve the problems....

wow 33 days really? and on paypal are they paying?

We try to payout once a week on paypal.

Last edited:
@ Duckload

Please Try To Change AP To Another Method like Webmoney or libertyReserve u will not get problem with them

AP problems Make A lot Of uploaders leaving Duckload

so Please Try to add another Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back