Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal have been done.

Expect next payment on evening :)

I hope you respect it, we pay everyday the fee-charge from paypal for you. It's very expensive if you take a look on 30 days.

Yes. Thats it. We do a lot here and we pay more then everyone else you see this every week in the payouts. And i don't talk about just the race.

If you guys want that we keep up the work you need to respect us. We are not a slot machine where you have 100% win-chance. You have to work for your money and there are a lot of Wjunction uploader who earning more then 400$ each week.

The way we allow all countries make it so fucking easy to earn a lot of money but the most here want a tree with alot of money on it and you just have to pick it off.

Today we make payout on paypal ( 20$ min ). And i hope we make another payout on moneybookers ( 50$ min. )

Thats true, me and my friend earning alot with Dl! BIg respect for Tim! Sorry for that i cannot post proof, but sometimes im earning 50$ per day.. By that way i won DuckLOAD Usa RACE.. I got the money same day..

I just want to confirm what Kiestas said , with Duckload if you post good items you can earn good money , and best of all paymet is very quick... please don`t comment that sometimes there are some problems, please tell me about one filehosts who never had problems...I won the wjunction race and payment was really fast...was a nice Christmas present from Duckload :) ...please continue with your good work

DUCK, right i said that i won usa race, but now im on hospital, typing with my phone, so i cant't post the proof at this moment, i'll back tommorow, i'll post alot of my and my friend proof! REMEMBER DUCKLOAD IS AWSOME!

For those who need proof, here it is

Capturea033.jpg

sorry.. I LOVE DUCKLOAD... <3
@Duckload, keep going with this commitment and will. You have my support in full.
not pay attention to those members who come here trying to advertise other host and try to destroy the duckload. ;)

totally agree with you, support DuckLoad ...
sorry.. I LOVE DUCKLOAD... <3
@Duckload, keep going with this commitment and will. You have my support in full.
not pay attention to those members who come here trying to advertise other host and try to destroy the duckload. ;)

@CloudShadow,

Before throwing dust to duckload and state that its not worth the try please make a research!

You said that Fileserve is popular,i agree.but check the 500 pages they have,and you will see who has bugs/problems in payments.At least duckload did a great job providing payments through MB from a personal account.FS said they do not want to work with us.
As for paypal duckload show proof of locked account and on top of that they send each week thousands of dollars.
Who are you that you will say to duckload to close their site?if you do not want to use it don't use it.They are plenty out there,go with them..
Oh btw i do not remember FS offering 5000$ in 15 days for free with what you were doing normally..Some crappy 5% bonus maybe..

So stay with FS or HF which i get 500kb dl speed with premium.

x2

@CloudShadow,

Before throwing dust to duckload and state that its not worth the try please make a research!

You said that Fileserve is popular,i agree.but check the 500 pages they have,and you will see who has bugs/problems in payments.At least duckload did a great job providing payments through MB from a personal account.FS said they do not want to work with us.
As for paypal duckload show proof of locked account and on top of that they send each week thousands of dollars.
Who are you that you will say to duckload to close their site?if you do not want to use it don't use it.They are plenty out there,go with them..
Oh btw i do not remember FS offering 5000$ in 15 days for free with what you were doing normally..Some crappy 5% bonus maybe..

So stay with FS or HF which i get 500kb dl speed with premium.

x2.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back