Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embed is working but we don't pay money on embed.

If you want to earn money don't make embed.

In january you get payed for them. It's because we have no ads right now on emb.

hello

At my Account I tried To add My Wjunction account
But have This Message

Your Wjunction account Youregy is not verified.

How Come .?

I have added A reply through Races's Topic

Thanks

i have 1 suggestion duck

let all the users download with your site.Users with dynamic ip cant download duckload links.if you fix this site will be perfect,thank you

@duckload it happens random and after sometimes it works..so even if i give u link its highly possible that it would b working wen u check it.

hi again,
after my last post i see a chaos in here...before i say anything else i will like to tell ya all that i m not BIG uploader, NO WEB site owner or moderator or anything...see this is the 6th post of mine after all..

i m even new to this uploading stuff...but i know warez since '03 when i was a kid..all these years all i did was download...always the taker..never the giver

so i thought now its the time to start sharing...giving it to back to the community...
i dont know wat u guyz actually do...but i just passed colg and now m a freelancer..so i whenver i m free i do this...its my hobby...

@duckload dear dont take things personally...internet is not limited to 1000guys...its more than that..
you ask for feedback...take it as a feedback...thats it..

overall wat issues i could find were these:
THE RANK SYSTEM
now one thing we all must accept is that every one has got their reasons for doing wat they are doing. and if some choose money then let them..
frankly speaking if its not about money at all then y the hell does webhosts give it to the uploaders???? to gain popularity?? yeah but for wat?..so in all it is a factor...not for all not for me not for ducky...but for some people it is...

@duckload if there is a problem at all wid RANKing at all its that "NO ONE KNOWS HOW THAT WORKS"..for other hosts i know people who know to work their way up..i suggest keep it..just make it simple...but do wat ever u want ducky..its ur host after all...
for me chosing a host requires two things...ease for uploader and speed for downloader...i get both things from duckload..hell yeah

and yes there are bugs on the site..which will -i hope- be fixed, but guys give it sometime..
and if possible list the bugs in a single thread or more strategic manner so its easy to track

Live and Let Live
Peace Out .v.

mate i sent a pm for free premium user account......i am waiting for it.
also what's the difference b/n free user and premium user...?

download rate means, any screenshot..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back