Dedicated Dual Intel Xeon E5-2660v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexmeup

Hey i need a dedi with that specs:

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2660v1 Pre-built
CPU: 2.2Ghz / 3.0Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (16 Cores / 32 Threads)
Memory: 64GB DDR3 RAM
Storage: 1x 480GB SSD
Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month
IPs: 5 Usable IPv4
Windows Server 2012

I already found it from 2 provides in 76 EUROS! So i wanna see your offers or in the same price!

Last edited:
19 comments
Who? Wholesaleinternet & Nocix? So you don't have any targeted Location, Just good config and low price you need, correct?

It all depends on the DC, Locations & Many other factors.

Thanks in advance.

Who? Wholesaleinternet & Nocix? So you don't have any targeted Location, Just good config and low price you need, correct?

It all depends on the DC, Locations & Many other factors.

Thanks in advance.

Yes i dont have problem about the Location! The Nocix have that offer!

As a researcher, i can tell you that this is the best deal in this budget & I think you should go for that offer. Anyway, Nocix or Wholesale Both are same and they don't have your mentioned Config on the stock. Not only that, They are not offering Windows license for free. maybe 180 days of official trial.

Best wishes.

As a researcher, i can tell you that this is the best deal in this budget & I think you should go for that offer. Anyway, Nocix or Wholesale Both are same and they don't have your mentioned Config on the stock. Not only that, They are not offering Windows license for free. maybe 180 days of official trial.

Best wishes.

Nocix include Windows Server 2012 for free!

Nocix include Windows Server 2012 for free!

Can you please post the cart link here so i can check this deeply. I will earn an experience as well by checking this. The config you are talking about is not even in the stock of Nocix.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the cart page link.

Be noted that Nocix or Wholesaleinternet = Same owner. Same everything.

Cheers

Can you please post the cart link here so i can check this deeply. I will earn an experience as well by checking this. The config you are talking about is not even in the stock of Nocix.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the cart page link.

Cheers

Yes not free slots for that i want but here you can see the free Windows Server 2008

That is 180 days of Official trial usage which i mentioned already in my one of the previous replies. Evaluation = ?

Anyway, You will be lucky if you get one stock on time. At the moment, The config is not in stock.

I wish you all the best.

I am already take a server! When they dont have stock you can complete your email and when the stock is back then you get an email!
I am lucky i know! Also they give the server in 4 hours!

Very good!

I am already take a server! When they dont have stock you can complete your email and when the stock is back then you get an email!
I am lucky i know! Also they give the server in 4 hours!

Very good!

According to their Site info, it should be 'Instant Deployment!'
4 hrs is still good but not according to their statement.

I wish you all the best.

Not big problem! Other companies need 2 days ;)

Regarding other companies, if they don't break their own terms, that is fine. Make sure you read delivery terms b4 joining. That is it.

Also, Their servers cannot be customized by default which is advertised as 'Instant Delivery'. It is easy to activate such servers at the time.

For an example - Suppose you buy 2x 2650 from us and need a custom solution like, 8x 10TB HDD, We can still activate you according to our delivery terms which Wholesaleinternet will not. If Wholesale or Nocix mention 2x 480GB SSD or something, that is final by default.

As mentioned in one of my above replies that you have to understand and it depends on many factors. It does not mean Wholesale or Nocix has a superpower. They hate Custom Solutions. Even if you go for a custom config with them, it is not that great like some other providers.

They can't do a lot of customizing solution and that's the secret behind their cheap pricing offers.

I personally, Like their offers a lot but still could not use them, unfortunately. Heard a lot of positive feedback. :)

Just for your info.

Thanks

WH and NCX have ip nullrouting issues. They'll nullroute them for petty issues. Also the support is very causal. If you have prior experience with such hosts, try them or use them at your own risk and effort.

WH and NCX have ip nullrouting issues. They'll nullroute them for petty issues. Also the support is very causal. If you have prior experience with such hosts, try them or use them at your own risk and effort.

I had a buyer who purchased from WSI as well but happy with Support. Regarding the Null routing matter, it is stranger as hearing for the first time. I heard that their internet is not that premium or shared ports everywhere. But we should not expect more in that budget they charge. If you want resource only without a powerful internet, they are really great.

I had a buyer who purchased from WSI as well but happy with Support. Regarding the Null routing matter, it is stranger as hearing for the first time. I heard that their internet is not that premium or shared ports everywhere. But we should not expect more in that budget they charge. If you want resource only without a powerful internet, they are really great.
People are happy with them because of price. Most of their customers may use their servers for testing / additional services, with main business hosted elsewhere.

That is 180 days of Official trial usage which i mentioned already in my one of the previous replies. Evaluation = ?

Anyway, You will be lucky if you get one stock on time. At the moment, The config is not in stock.

I wish you all the best.

Yeah but you can buy an upgrade kit for around $30 to activate that evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back