DragonHost.org - Cloud/Shared Hosting - cPanel/Plesk - From $1.29/M (GER/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM having issues connecting via FTP from IP 37.59.16.71 please unblock I think thats what might had happened cause too many connections. Thanks

you shouldn't be connecting to the FTP via IP. I'm not allowed to give support on this thread you will have to create a support ticket so I can assist you there.

Sorry, Site Namesevers still havent resolved. But working now.

Is there something up with the Server?

Is there something up with the Server? Main site and my Site stopped working

Things seem to be going good so far. Waiting for my backup to process on my old server

PM sent

Last edited:
All sites seem to have been suspended by the data center no more word about what is going on

Still no updates this is not good at all I need a backup

Last edited:
DJboutit your very impatient. I gave you the reason why the account was suspended and it's not "every" account so why are you trying to make us look bad. I have every reason to just leave it as it is since we gave you free hosting in the first place.

I was out yesterday I messaged you that I got someone to contact the data center regarding the issues and I said I would let you know of any other updates. You messaged me back saying we had to get it back up within 4 hours. I'm not superman and work 24/7 maintaining thing's. I have colleagues working support but they don't have access to my data center but that needs to change.

Please be patient while we get an answer for your account suspension.

I just managed to get in and get a backup.

Man the server must have soooooo many using it.

I know you get what you pay for but this is just stupid.

Some service would have been nice.

We do not oversell our services. We monitor speeds and statistics of our servers. You only attempted a support ticket as service and not the other 3 options you could have chosen from. This is a sales thread and not a support thread so please stay on topic.

Regards,

Jamie

account suspended without any info :facepalm:

Try submitting a ticket with the host, they are banned here now it looks like so you won't receive any support via this thread. I'm sure they will justify your suspension as soon as you contact them.

Try submitting a ticket with the host, they are banned here now it looks like so you won't receive any support via this thread. I'm sure they will justify your suspension as soon as you contact them.

i was never given any client login info

Obamm4 your site would of have to have broken the ToS to be suspended, try reading through them to see which ones you were breaking

I also would like to point out that this is a sales thread and NOT a support thread. There is also no reason to post here as an email has been sent out to all who's accounts are affected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back