Status
Not open for further replies.

warezboy

Hey Guys we all know the fact tht most of the file hosting owner claim, they provide unlimited download facilities for their premium user daily:O

But in reality I m afraid of believing tht crap!!! I know Account sharing is like a big disease now for them> thts why they r banning lots of a/c frequently:| which is fine to me..bcoz they came here for business nt for charity:)
so the main reason behind to create this thread is i want to know the real fact..Here i mention three big giant(yn) (HF & FS & filesonic) most ppol using their premium a/c for downloading at RL ..even Me 2. .
So If I use Single Ip which I have got at my RL! !

is there still any download limitations? If ur ans is yes thn pls specify the exact space.. I read somewhere tht FS premium user download limit is 40 gb perday though im nt sure abt it.:P

I request all file hosting owner to reply on this thread!!

20 comments
I very seldom download from Fileserve and almost never for Filesonic so I can't speak for them.

I tried many times downloading from Hotfile 100GB within a 24/hour period and no problems yet.

My record downloading 500 GB from Netload within a 24 hour period (and another time 400 GB), that also was not a problem.

Yes, only Megaupload is UNLIMITED perfectly, i have no problem with Rapidleech added Megaupload.com ~

MU FTW

Boko

eh I've never had issues...but I'm not downloading from RL...this is for personal use, I download 60gb-100gb a day from HF, RS, MU, FS no issues.

I cannot confirm this claim with Hotfile but I might give it a shot just before my premium expires. I deleted all of files from there so I don't really have much to loose anyways. :)

Officially, Crapidshare banned me for downloading copyrighted movies but I think it was my downloading heavily that got them noticed, that downloading copyrighted movies was simply just an excuse. In those days, we were entitled a download limit of 50 GB / day and I pretty much download that amount everyday for months. :)

Yes, only Megaupload is UNLIMITED perfectly, i have no problem with Rapidleech added Megaupload.com ~

MU FTW

Boko

After running a large public premium link gen site for so long....i can say that Megaupload WILL DO something to your account if you're downloading alot.

It's either that they change your password automatically, or the disabled your account automatically.

After running a large public premium link gen site for so long....i can say that Megaupload WILL DO something to your account if you're downloading alot.

It's either that they change your password automatically, or the disabled your account automatically.

That's true. But it's not download data. They basically flag your account based on the number of active links being downloaded from your account. If they're too many (personal downloaders would never have that many) they disable the account.

cuz there are a very high chance that more than 5 ips are downloading using ur acc. of course they are gonna ban you

Never had any problems like you said.

Boko

I just today got my premium status at hotfile revoked, but this is only as a result of switching to different host for my auto-reupload script, so i hope i will have my account restored quickly. That being said - they have "hidden" limit of 200gb/day - as long as you stay under it you're safe ( my script stats show 966 GB of downloads for last month, and about the same for previous month ).

The closest thing to beinig really unlimited is megaupload - you need to heavily abuse their system ( really popular public rapidleech etc. ) to get suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back