Doraupload.com - PPD & PPS Simultaneous Earning

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lamrini: The max filesize of Registered Member is 5GB as default. Unlimited for Premium User. As i checked your account has been uploaded file with 2GB just fine.

So can you confirm that this issue has been fixed for you?

DORAUPLOAD

Hi not fixed yet

your host not work :first time i got this
VWNIrTJ.png

after when i try again with zoom upload work ,
your host is crazy :-=

id:lamrininador@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Hi not fixed yet

your host not work :first time i got this
VWNIrTJ.png

after when i try again with zoom upload work ,
your host is crazy :-=

Then just use Z-o-o-m.eu if you may! FYI, if your traffics are from Japan, you can earn good sales from us. Since we accept Amazon Giftcode as Payment also Credit Card and many payment methods.

And we can be sure that we are the fastest webhost that send payout. Only from 15' to 60' to process the payout request.

DORAUPLOAD

thanks friend
just one question ;

i want to now my reffer link ,i can't found it on my account

Last edited:
All big files can't be downloaded completely.
It will always be interrupted during the downloading.
Please admin fix this issue as soon as possible or more and more people are going to leave doraupload.

Last edited:
Please admin fix this issue as soon as possible or more and more people are going to leave doraupload.

Hello,

The problem can be the connection of client when they download by using Default Browser like Google Chrome or FireFox. Our advise is using JDownloader or Internet Download Manager which is very popular and common will resolve this.

Best regards,

DORAUPLOAD

Some people don't want to install them to download files.
You still need to find a way to fix this issue or people will pick up mirror links that host on another file-sharing site and say good-bye to doraupload.

Hello,

The problem can be the connection of client when they download by using Default Browser like Google Chrome or FireFox. Our advise is using JDownloader or Internet Download Manager which is very popular and common will resolve this.

Best regards,

DORAUPLOAD

Some people don't want to install them to download files.
You still need to find a way to fix this issue or people will pick up mirror links that host on another file-sharing site and say good-bye to doraupload.

Hello, the problem is fixed. To prevent this problem, please upload by ftp by hostname: file.doraupload.com

Much appreciated for reporting.

Best regards,

DORAUPLOAD

Dont use this site. They are cheating people, specially users. So if users gonna lose money buying premium they will not use this site any more, so people who earning by this system losing too.
There is a lot of better systems to earn by file upload like openload.co
Just stay away from doraupload.

Dont use this site. They are cheating people, specially users. So if users gonna lose money buying premium they will not use this site any more, so people who earning by this system losing too.
There is a lot of better systems to earn by file upload like openload.co
Just stay away from doraupload.

Since hanyuu brought this problem on WJ. So we will continue speaking here. hanyuu created an account and purchased 30 Days of Premium Account then after download some files, hanyuu demanded the refund. Here the story continues...

1. When you signed up a service, you accepted the service's TOS. Our service is non-refundable.

2. The reason "Download speed its something like 100kbps with most of files that i want download." you gave to us, is unreasonable. DORAUPLOAD servers are perhaps not top-ten one but their port speed is 1GBPS. I even tested with my own computer's download speed. The speed reachs more than 2MB/s easily (As personal DSL Speed).

The network speed is varies but it is definitely not server's fault! We only advise using IDM or JD to increase your download speed.

Talking about the refund, we understand that you may be upset but refund is impossible because the sale was counted to the uploader, the money affiliate was effected into his account.

We are grateful for your understanding.

For anyone outthere wants to test our server's speed. Here's test link: http://s02.doraupload.com/1000mb.bin

There is a problem, i dont want to lose my time and money so i want my money back.
Every non-scam site doing that.
Good to know for everyone now. Noone read TOS so better read this comment.
Their TOS said:
"You expressly understand and agree that: (a) your use of the Service is at your sole risk."
If something will be broken, you lost some money by bugs, incompetence, doraupload will say
"We dont fakin care, our TOS talking we can do what we want and we dont take a risk"

So everyone think. Do you want to use site with terms like that, they can fuck you, and you cant do nothing with that?
So to everyone i recommend upload hosting that dont fuck their users like openload.co
whatever but not site that can cheat you and you can do nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back