Doraupload.com - PPD & PPS Simultaneous Earning

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. From now on, the Registered User's Delete File Date is 180 Days from the Last Download. Maximum File Size Upload is 5GB.

2. If your (Registered User) Files generates the sales, you will get PPS 55% Commissions too. After 3 Sales Generation, you may request for PREMIUM USER upgrading for FREE.

3. For Abused Prevention, REGISTERED USER's SPACE is 500GB. You may request to upgrade your Space by SUPPORT TICKET (Helpdesk or LIVE SUPPORT.

PS: We are commited no sale cheating and following the rules: LIFETIME Storage for PREMIUM USER, 180 DAYS for REGISTERED USER. We only delete DMCA Files and we reserves the right for Account Termination if Abusing is detected. (We will contact you first)

More PROMO will come soon. Stay tunes.

Last edited:
Dear Uploaders, consider to join our best Affiliate programe now. We are one of filehost which is currently allowing you to earn both PPD and PPS at the same time. We will apply for Affiliate Representative Rank ASAP.

DORAUPLOAD

i would like to join your service. Can you upgrade my account?

my username is anhtran083atgmail.com

sorry can't post email address.

thanks

Dear Uploaders, consider to join our best Affiliate programe now. We are one of filehost which is currently allowing you to earn both PPD and PPS at the same time. We will apply for Affiliate Representative Rank ASAP.

DORAUPLOAD

thanks for introducing PPD system
nice rates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back