Doraupload.com - PPD & PPS Simultaneous Earning

Status
Not open for further replies.

doraupload

I. WHY SHOULD I WORK WITH DORAUPLOAD?

DORAUPLOAD.COM is paying 100% Rate PAY-PER-DOWNLOAD and 55% Rate PAY-PER-SALE. Yes! That means you can earn both from our PPD-PPS Programme simultaneously.

DORAUPLOAD has many Payment Methods, covered from Credit Card, Paypal, Payza, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Amazon Gift Code... Which are super easy to pay by Customer, especially for Japanese and American.

DORAUPLOAD will cover you from Refund's Risk. That means when a customer pays for Premium Account, you will get your commission. Even afterthat the customer contacts the bank to reverse the payment, we won't charge your balance. What was yours, is yours.

AND DORAUPLOAD ALLOWS UNLIMITED DAILY DOWNLOAD BANDWIDTH. THIS WILL BE FAVOR FOR DOWNLOADER SINCE THEY LOVE UNLIMITED SERVICE.

II. DORAUPLOAD'S PAY-PER-DOWNLOAD SYSTEM

1. Check our PPD Rate at
http://www.doraupload.com/affiliates.html

III. DORAUPLOAD'S PAY-PER-SALE SYSTEM

% Commission from EACH PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE | 50% Commission from EACH PREMIUM ACCOUNT REBILL

IV. DORAUPLOAD'S RIGHTS

1. Monitor and Verify the Activities of Uploader's Account to make sure everything is legit before payment.

2. Suspend Uploader's Account if any Fraudulent Activities are detected.

V. WITHDRAWTH

1. All withdrawth is WEBMONEY, PAYPAL, BITCOIN (BTC-E CODE) & AMAZON GIFT CARD (US STORE), it will be completed in 15'-30' (Maximum 6hours). Sothat you won't have to wait for days.

2. Min: 10$

P/S: Our Website maybe simple and buggy but our system works never wrong. PPS & PPD is counted correctly. FTP works great. Besides we are Ad-free File-sharing hosts, applied for Free User also. Besides, Premium User get Unlimited Daily Download Bandwidth.

We are the only host which accepts payment directly from customer through Amazon Giftcard (US, JAPAN, UK) Store. Amazon is very popular like Paypal. Besides of Credit Card Payment, with this payment method, Customer can buy our Premium Account easily. The Uploader will be counted for sale as well as we will send the Premium Key to the Customer. Sothat we can receive much faster payment and no risks of Visa & Mastercard Banning.

We are also the only host which is fastest payout sending to you. All payout methods from Webmoney, Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin will be processed in 15' to 30' (In case all staffs might be sleeping then please excuses us for maxium 6hours)

Questions and Technical Supports:
Helpdesk or LIVECHAT SUPPORT (Yes! We are online 16/24)

どうも、ありがとうございます。Thank You Very Much And Good Luck

bell100.png

Last edited:
125 comments
For how long do you free upgrade quality uploaders?
Still you should follow the regular 30/60 days in my opinion

Thanks sir. We will consider. But for now, we will upgrade lifetime Account if you have a quality website/blog and offer the collaboration with DORAUPLOAD.

Your site would not get any members if you require them to upgrade before withdrawal. PS, withdrawal takes 15 days? Bet no one would sign up. Most PPD sites in here offers a day waiting period or a week .

Your site would not get any members if you require them to upgrade before withdrawal. PS, withdrawal takes 15 days? Bet no one would sign up. Most PPD sites in here offers a day waiting period or a week .

As we said, we needed quality Uploaders. If you are, you will be always premium account. So it wont be a problem for withdrawl, sir. Besides, we dont offer PPD. We only have PPS plan. So it should be 15 days maximum for payment.

We currenly are testing new Datacenter in Europe. Stay tunes.

Europe Region Data Centers (GERMANY and AMSTERDAM) are online now.

Last edited:
Mr. Doraupload
Can you give me more 50GB is very little space

another request can remove this option
doraupload.png

is that we sell premium, we should not have this option you earn too little advantage downloaders to pay that little discharge and go
I hope you understand
will wait your answer thanks

nickname: mateuriko

Mr. Doraupload
Can you give me more 50GB is very little space

another request can remove this option
doraupload.png

is that we sell premium, we should not have this option you earn too little advantage downloaders to pay that little discharge and go
I hope you understand
will wait your answer thanks

nickname: mateuriko

I have updated your account to be PREMIUM Account sir. I am sorry, i can't remove that payment option. Everyone can choose to buy whatever they want. As long as they have money. I think 7 days is good trial because we are NEW. someone may want to test our server :)

doraupload needs to drop there free download speed for free users i get upto 5mbit on free

and being there a pps site no one will get sales

Hello sir, we dont limit Download Speed but we have some other ways to limit FREE USER's Download Ability :). The stratic is letting the Free User experience our Speed Download Service for the 1st file first. Everyday the sales are fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back