DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,297 comments
Anyway, I think that they "steal" in the views
I've noticed too many times that it doesn't count properly.
Hmm. Maybe they do. I can't promise that they don't. It's safe to say every ppd/pps/ppv videohost steals. But it depends on how much they steal. I've worked with so many other videohosts and I can say for sure this is the one which still gives you the best earnings, meaning others steal much more and it's not even close.
Why do you people still use doodstream as an ad network? The fact that they skim views is irrelevant.

They pay 3.3$ CPM for T1 traffic, do you know how much they are making from that same traffic? 20$ CPM.

It is not speculation, it is fact. I have completely disabled ads on my videos and I put up my own from multiple networks.

Average US popup cpm (per impression, NOT view, that means every time someone sees an ad I get paid) is 1.29$

To get to watch the average dood video, you need to go through: 4-7 popups, multiple floating banners, push calls, interstitial and then every other click you get another popup.

The floating banners usually net 0.4 to 0.8$ CPM, push calls can get really high but low conversion, interstitial around 0.6$.

To sum up, a single view would net you: popups 5-9$ CPM, floating banners 0.8-1.6$ CPM, 0.6$ inter.

That is a range from 6.4$ to 11.2$ CPM, what pushes it soo high is depending how long the users watch, they can view another 10 popups which can add up to a lot. Doodstream counts max 3 views, from ad networks - no limits, the same viewer is monetized forever. Also, what if a viewer gives up mid way? You get nothing from dood. And what if they start skimming?

I have tested this very thoroughly. A single popup ad set at every 15 seconds cooldown makes close to what doodstream pays.

Why do you people still use doodstream as an ad network? The fact that they skim views is irrelevant.

They pay 3.3$ CPM for T1 traffic, do you know how much they are making from that same traffic? 20$ CPM.

It is not speculation, it is fact. I have completely disabled ads on my videos and I put up my own from multiple networks.

Average US popup cpm (per impression, NOT view, that means every time someone sees an ad I get paid) is 1.29$

To get to watch the average dood video, you need to go through: 4-7 popups, multiple floating banners, push calls, interstitial and then every other click you get another popup.

The floating banners usually net 0.4 to 0.8$ CPM, push calls can get really high but low conversion, interstitial around 0.6$.

To sum up, a single view would net you: popups 5-9$ CPM, floating banners 0.8-1.6$ CPM, 0.6$ inter.

That is a range from 6.4$ to 11.2$ CPM, what pushes it soo high is depending how long the users watch, they can view another 10 popups which can add up to a lot. Doodstream counts max 3 views, from ad networks - no limits, the same viewer is monetized forever. Also, what if a viewer gives up mid way? You get nothing from dood. And what if they start skimming?

I have tested this very thoroughly. A single popup ad set at every 15 seconds cooldown makes close to what doodstream pays.
PM :cocktail:

There support service is shitty nowadays they sent you mail that your request processed but didn't get anything in wallet 3 days ago they mark as paid and still not get my money.

Litecoin says paid, but not paid until now
Post automatically merged:

Mengapa kalian masih menggunakan doodstream sebagai jaringan iklan? Fakta bahwa mereka membaca sepintas lalu tidaklah relevan.

Mereka membayar 3,3$ CPM untuk lalu lintas T1, tahukah Anda berapa banyak yang mereka hasilkan dari lalu lintas yang sama? 20$ BPS.

Ini bukan spekulasi, ini fakta. Saya telah sepenuhnya menonaktifkan iklan di video saya dan saya memasang iklan saya sendiri dari berbagai jaringan.

Rata-rata cpm popup AS (per tayangan, BUKAN tampilan, artinya setiap kali seseorang melihat iklan, saya dibayar) adalah $1,29

Untuk menonton video dood rata-rata, Anda harus melalui: 4-7 popup, beberapa spanduk mengambang, panggilan push, interstisial, dan setiap klik Anda mendapatkan popup lain.

Spanduk mengambang biasanya menghasilkan 0,4 hingga 0,8$ CPM, panggilan push bisa mendapatkan konversi yang sangat tinggi tetapi rendah, interstisial sekitar $0,6.

Singkatnya, satu tampilan akan memberi Anda: popup 5-9$ CPM, spanduk mengambang 0,8-1,6$ CPM, 0,6$ inter.

Itu berkisar dari $6,4 hingga $11,2 $CPM, yang mendorongnya begitu tinggi adalah tergantung berapa lama pengguna menonton, mereka dapat melihat 10 popup lainnya yang jumlahnya bisa mencapai banyak. Doodstream menghitung maksimal 3 penayangan, dari jaringan iklan - tanpa batas, pemirsa yang sama dimonetisasi selamanya. Lalu, bagaimana jika pemirsa menyerah di tengah jalan? Anda tidak mendapatkan apa pun dari perbuatan buruk. Dan bagaimana jika mereka mulai melakukan skimming?

Saya telah mengujinya dengan sangat teliti. Satu set iklan popup pada setiap cooldown 15 detik mendekati jumlah yang dibayarkan doodstream.
Are there other ad network alternatives?

Last edited:
Well guys I know it sucks, this is their answer about LTC payment that was marked paid and not reflected to our wallets.

00B1FeJ.png

Well guys I know it sucks, this is their answer about LTC payment that was marked paid and not reflected to our wallets.

00B1FeJ.png
At least they replied to you they didn't even reply me back and tell them better check from their side as lots of users facing this but no one get paid it just marked as paid.

Back