DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,297 comments
My LTC payment is marked as "paid", but after over 12 hours nothing. I have contacted the support and they said the payment failed and will be returned??

Weird that LTC payments failed, is it common in dood as I just started earning there?

The link doesn't work, it shows 502 bad gateway on image
Post automatically merged:

Can't edit, it works now. So a global problem. Does it happen often in dood?

Last edited:
this has been also in other video hosting i remember they marked my bitcoin payment as paid and i didn't received it when i asked them they were always saying that our exchanger takes time to take it but when we send him money we mark it as paid and than after few hours or one day i got my payment, maybe dood is doing like that too

This is the craziest video hosting website I've seen in my whole life, non stop pop-up when I view adult video on this host, if you want to kill your website you must use this host, it is the fastest way.

Doodstream still total monarch of the videohosts. Neither I nor my viewers have experienced non-stop pop-up here unlike many other videohosts. If anything, pop-ups are actually smoother here than other spammy websites, and despite that doodstream still manages to pay stellar and 4x-5x-6x more than other shavertier videohosts. Thanks as always doodstream. :coffee:

Doodstream still total monarch of the videohosts. Neither I nor my viewers have experienced non-stop pop-up here unlike many other videohosts. If anything, pop-ups are actually smoother here than other spammy websites, and despite that doodstream still manages to pay stellar and 4x-5x-6x more than other shavertier videohosts. Thanks as always doodstream. :coffee:
Anyway, I think that they "steal" in the views
I've noticed too many times that it doesn't count properly.

Anyway, I think that they "steal" in the views
I've noticed too many times that it doesn't count properly.
Hmm. Maybe they do. I can't promise that they don't. It's safe to say every ppd/pps/ppv videohost steals. But it depends on how much they steal. I've worked with so many other videohosts and I can say for sure this is the one which still gives you the best earnings, meaning others steal much more and it's not even close.

Hmm. Maybe they do. I can't promise that they don't. It's safe to say every ppd/pps/ppv videohost steals. But it depends on how much they steal. I've worked with so many other videohosts and I can say for sure this is the one which still gives you the best earnings, meaning others steal much more and it's not even close.

I agree with this... At the end of the day it comes down to individual preference and choice of host since we cant do a thing in regard to how a host choses to handle their reward program.

Back