DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,374 comments
503 Service Unavailable
"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."
videos don't play - 504 gateway time-out
Post automatically merged:

problems again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

videos don't play - 504 gateway time-out
Post automatically merged:

problems again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Same problem, they are shit site now. After the maintenance, earning along with viewers decreased dramatically. And right now server problem.

@spiderana, it all depends on where we buy the offshore domain and what template and website UI we install, it is certainly not that easy to do, which we can conclude from the many hosts that have dropped out.
If the business is profitable, there's no reason to stop paying your workhorses. Greed is one thing, straight up not paying usually in this business model means that it's not profitable. I tried premium bandwidth with them, built my own ads on my site and I've doubled my earnings and my viewers get 1/3 of the ads. Hell the no revenue model is more profitable, you give them a single popup for the service.

The point is, they are probably dealing with a lot of fraud, as is extremely common in this business. If they have to pay for millions of views that they didn't get paid for, it hits their bottom line. This is why if I'd do something like this - I would make it invite only.

Last edited:
Back