DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,321 comments
When you accused him of shaving they used to at least respond and defend themselves and say "nooooo of course we are not !!! " but now they don't even care anymore and completely stopped responding. Don't expect a response anymore. :grinning:

When you accused him of shaving they used to at least respond and defend themselves and say "nooooo of course we are not !!! " but now they don't even care anymore and completely stopped responding. Don't expect a response anymore. :grinning:
What is an alternative to them you will recommend?

i love their response.

i have made withdraw request in 19 september and now 22 september, still no payment, love that

image.png
Contact them via email everyday, explain your issue.

It happened to me before
3 weeks not receive the money

I feel like they just become too lazy and barely maintain their service anymore.

I currently don't have a recommendation for y'all, but I will certainly give you advice: don't even think about vt*be.

I don't believe there are many (or any!) trusted hosts anymore.

Some promise a lot and vanish, others work for some time but then start crapping out...

There are some who think they are holier than God himself and rejoice in being total asses to their users.

The Play button in the middle of the video player doesn't work, I think it's because some ads in the player are causing the problem, and suddenly the views will decrease, that's why the video can't be played.

I received my payment in less than 24 hours. However, this situation of falling views is ridiculous. It's been days since my views have been much lower and so far they haven't resolved it. The solution is to actually migrate to another host

Back