DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,320 comments
Stats are wayyyyyyyyyyyy down, a few days ago I saw complains but I had one of strongest days ever, now I guess shaving times started for me, will be down from 8.0k views to 5.0k views today probably if trend continues.
Clownery and shaving continues, they forgot about double rates too. :grinning:

Stats are wayyyyyyyyyyyy down, a few days ago I saw complains but I had one of strongest days ever, now I guess shaving times started for me, will be down from 8.0k views to 5.0k views today probably if trend continues.
Clownery and shaving continues, they forgot about double rates too. :grinning:
If visits have dropped by 40% and double profits, your eyes will not see it.

I just wish old views would come back. Today my eyes hurt, views are horrible and 50% down...
Unfortunately, I'm no longer hopeful that the dood will return to normal. Where they themselves do not admit that they have problems, they say that there are no problems with the count. Uploading has been experiencing problems lately with no definitive solution.

Upload is crapped again. Maybe it's time to slowly say goodbye. Views down 50% from 8.0k to 4.0k today and my alt players almost beat doodstream views which is my main player... That's tragic and millions of issues. Yikes.
Agree, same problem here. I used them as my main player too. They are only replaying with "The issue has been resolved already could you please check again."

Past two days shaving got so crazy massive that I won't recommend doodstream to any of my friends and acquintances anymore and I will make sure to tell everyone that they are taking such high number of profits from us that it has essentially become a scam. Cheers, doodcr*p. :cocktail:

Payment Received, 3 hours. :mask:
UtY3mac.png

Back