DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,412 comments
For me previous days were good, I think they are playing tricks today again. In the morning I noticed viewers online fell as low as 20 and I watched as it went again higher and higher. Then it showed high amount of viewers online and despite that views and earnings didn't translate well today, now again for no reason only 60 viewers are online when at this time I have at least between 120-150...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah now back to normal high users online... Pretty sure they keep doing it throughout the day. Cut views sometimes then let views go back to normal. Ugh. Trash.
online is 200+ but profit is too low

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team
I just registered on your website, seeing here that you have paypal as a payment method. Unfortunately, in the account settings, there is no paypal option.

cr*p scammer sh*t doodstream...

They do this every day, freeze views and views online fall to near zero. And they get profits with ads. This won't doo too much but write them to chat and tell them you are aware of shaving. This little pathetic doodteam.

Last edited:
cr*p scammer sh*t doodstream...

They do this every day, freeze views and views online fall to near zero. And they get profits with ads. This won't doo too much but write them to chat and tell them you are aware of shaving. This little pathetic doodteam.
What other site are u using instead dood?

here we go again
image.png

If you talk with them in chat they claim everything is fine at their side. But View counting and earnings are miserable day by day. They stop views counter as they wish to maximize their profit.
This way the portal won't last long. They seems to have planned to run away soon with maximum profit.

Any good alternatives ? Do drop in.

Back