DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,229 comments
payment received :thinking:
oTCW452.png

Interface is back, but impossible to upload for instance, too much bug, too much maintenance, too much lost of money... Anyone have a good script for migrate all doodstream iframe to another one ? (Like Voe) ? I have more than 3000 videos T_T

Thank you

Interface is back, but impossible to upload for instance, too much bug, too much maintenance, too much lost of money... Anyone have a good script for migrate all doodstream iframe to another one ? (Like Voe) ? I have more than 3000 videos T_T

Thank you
Do you already have videos in voe or you need to transfer from dood first ?
If you already have those videos in voe then you can do run find_replace script (if using php or wordpress) if those links are on the same POST as dood IFRAME post.

If you need to migrate videos from dood to VOE then you will have to write and run script using VOE API remote upload. But, I am not sure whether VOE support Dood url or not for remote upload.

I am using wordpress on my site am already working on script to remove all Dood links as it was my primary links and people are flooding my posts with angry comments. Its too much for me now. This kind of views shaving tactics by dood and frequent downtimes is hurting lot on my overall site visitors. Within last 1 month my traffic got reduced almost 20%.

Do you already have videos in voe or you need to transfer from dood first ?
If you already have those videos in voe then you can do run find_replace script (if using php or wordpress) if those links are on the same POST as dood IFRAME post.

If you need to migrate videos from dood to VOE then you will have to write and run script using VOE API remote upload. But, I am not sure whether VOE support Dood url or not for remote upload.

I am using wordpress on my site am already working on script to remove all Dood links as it was my primary links and people are flooding my posts with angry comments. Its too much for me now. This kind of views shaving tactics by dood and frequent downtimes is hurting lot on my overall site visitors. Within last 1 month my traffic got reduced almost 20%.
I'm in the same case, I'm on wordpress and I need to convert all my dood video to voe... they are not on Voe. if you can share with me ^^
Post automatically merged:

It shaves perfectly so it is a good 🪒 but not a good host.
Luke you are funny, but seriously... We all know that for instance video hoster are shitty, but dispate of trolling, maybe giving us good tips or goods advice about a good hoster ? thx

Last edited:
I'm in the same case, I'm on wordpress and I need to convert all my dood video to voe... they are not on Voe. if you can share with me ^^

Luke you are funny, but seriously... We all know that for instance video hoster are shitty, but dispate of trolling, maybe giving us good tips or goods advice about a good hoster ? thx
You can't clone dood url to other hoster
You can't remote upload from download dood link

i think the only way its to have a script that download video from dood in your vps or rdp, after that you start uploading from your vps to other host

oif course for that you need a vps / script download / script upload from your vps to other host ,

any way i start to try the build this task so will move all dood link to voe or other host

You can't clone dood url to other hoster
You can't remote upload from download dood link

i think the only way its to have a script that download video from dood in your vps or rdp, after that you start uploading from your vps to other host

oif course for that you need a vps / script download / script upload from your vps to other host ,

any way i start to try the build this task so will move all dood link to voe or other host
Yeah that's what I thought too, I have good server for that, so if you have a good script for that <3

Although I was optimistic and as you can see my entries on this topic were positive. Because I really thought they would improve and be one of the most stable hosters. But it seems I was wrong after all. I have uploaded 3693 videos with them and it was my main hoster. Now I panicked, about how and where to transfer all those huge videos. In the last seven days, my visits to the site and watching videos have dropped drastically because people are used to watching my videos and now suddenly there is nothing but only active ads on the videos. I am really angry and let down with such a move on their part. I hope someone has an adequate replacement for the doo because it seems they are slowly shutting down everything.

I see you've received LTC twice in last 2 or 3 days.

While mine is still pending since 2023-09-04 , even though yesterday they said ,"it will be done shortly".

Very Strange
Strangely, LTC payments are often fast. Email them to send your payment

Voe is a good host?
For me, he seems to be a very good host

Last edited:
Back