DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,309 comments
Payment Request enabled.

Views and earnings working but very slow, even online watching users count has been slashed by around 30-40%. It might be due to frequent downtime yesterday and users are not clicking on dood links. Will have to monitor for at least next 24H to be sure.

On videos sometimes getting NETWORK ERROR message. Even previously working videos are showing that error.

The only reason I was using this video hosting as main player on my websites was their good rates, They became as shit as other videos hosting, I won't use them anymore. doodstream is done .

my earnings have dropped a lot
Post automatically merged:

The only reason I was using this video hosting as main player on my websites was their good rates, They became as shit as other videos hosting, I won't use them anymore. doodstream is done .
what is your main host?

Last edited:
Payment Request enabled.

Views and earnings working but very slow, even online watching users count has been slashed by around 30-40%. It might be due to frequent downtime yesterday and users are not clicking on dood links. Will have to monitor for at least next 24H to be sure.

On videos sometimes getting NETWORK ERROR message. Even previously working videos are showing that error.
They said they will double rates for the inconvenience without mentioning those double rates will just be taken from your regular earnings do not think for a second this is not on purpose.

lol, exactly, they will enable double rates maybe two days a week but how many days have they shaved us?
Right, they really think the users here are dumb and tbh some are.

Doodstream is making out as if the double rates is a kind gesture from them when in fact they have been stealing from users this entire time.

On top of this they give a tiny percentage of their advertising earnings to users.

Back