DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,324 comments
It's seem that they fixe some of the bugs but views are still not at the same point before the problem.
Think they have changed some server and domain for French ISP. But in case of they fuck off, I'll reupload little by little to others plateform... I suggest you to do the same guys !

For instance I'm using Voe & Vgembed (seem to work for instance).

It's seem that they fixe some of the bugs but views are still not at the same point before the problem.
Think they have changed some server and domain for French ISP. But in case of they fuck off, I'll reupload little by little to others plateform... I suggest you to do the same guys !

For instance I'm using Voe & Vgembed (seem to work for instance).
I do upload somewhere else too and use alternative hosts, I just wish you hadn't mentioned two of most massive shaver hosts out there lol

Remote upload not working again
it always gives an error
2023-08-24-04-46-39-Serie-TV-Star-Wars-Ahsoka-Episode-002-VF-Avast-Secure-Browser.png

since yesterday I stopped uploading new videos, unfortunately I'm forced to wait until everything is back to normal, because earnings have fallen very much and are ridiculous...

I was happy to see finally local upload working. But once again getting NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR while loading the embedded player. "doods.pro took too long to respond" , player not loaded.
So its clear everything is still not fixed.

STATS have gone downhill.

What are good alternative video hosts which don't have lot of popups and don't SCAM uploaders (in terms of views manipulation and payment).

I have been with following and its my experience;

Voe: Views not reflected. Too much manipulation.

Wolfstream: terrible player forced download of software annoys users also views not reflected.

MixDrop: files deleted fast and views not reflected.

StreamVid: used for few days as primary, views terrible, even after forced ADB disable showing ADB views in stats.

Streamtape: too many popups with malwares, blocked by most AVs. Same views not properly reflected. Either blocked by AV or some other reason.

StreamHub: removed within 24 hours after massive popups and no views.

LuluStream: says count 3 views per IP but stats doesn't match analytics stats (off by more than 800%)

Netu: Somewhat reliable and old one, but with low earning mode can't make much . In high mode too much popups, also One user view per IP count.

Vidguard: Same, views not reflected properly.

So what is left ?

I was happy to see finally local upload working. But once again getting NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR while loading the embedded player. "doods.pro took too long to respond" , player not loaded.
So its clear everything is still not fixed.

STATS have gone downhill.

What are good alternative video hosts which don't have lot of popups and don't SCAM uploaders (in terms of views manipulation and payment).

I have been with following and its my experience;

Voe: Views not reflected. Too much manipulation.

Wolfstream: terrible player forced download of software annoys users also views not reflected.

MixDrop: files deleted fast and views not reflected.

StreamVid: used for few days as primary, views terrible, even after forced ADB disable showing ADB views in stats.

Streamtape: too many popups with malwares, blocked by most AVs. Same views not properly reflected. Either blocked by AV or some other reason.

StreamHub: removed within 24 hours after massive popups and no views.

LuluStream: says count 3 views per IP but stats doesn't match analytics stats (off by more than 800%)

Netu: Somewhat reliable and old one, but with low earning mode can't make much . In high mode too much popups, also One user view per IP count.

Vidguard: Same, views not reflected properly.

So what is left ?
Yeah, what a mess 2023 has been lol. In past you had hosts that worked really good, working hard was really worth it, was highload/userload and their three other hosts (that belonged to same person), was this guy the only one who really carried business? Like, earnings were always stellar, sometimes playback issues but it was really worth to put your effort. Why did it come to this? Is video streaming no longer profitable or do videohosts want to get rich only by themselves without paying uploaders? Massive shaving all aroung, or just basic xvideosharing script by noobs and views don't work properly, and they can't do anything lmao
Still, doodstream views are definitely revived for me for past three days and not as bad as last week and doodstream still manages to count 3x-4x or sometimes 5x-6x earnings than other hosts for me. But basically it's safe to say every other host is tragic because of their issues or shaving or noobness.

So what is left ?

also to test

also to test
Vt*be is the only rather normal host from here which gives you better earnings than other ones, but they love playing tricks too and every other month they cut your earnings more and more despite giving them same views and this continues on and on... lol. So basic
Haven't tried vidmoly but all the others are pretty much even worse shavers that it's not worth to send one view at all. Assuming you are oriented on earning with these hosts and have no own ads on your site.

Back