DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,303 comments
I had contact with support! As most of you have noticed, they are working on the problem. The upload works again, the convert as well. The support said that the admin is currently not available and therefore they can only do limited things! I have found Doodstream to be a reliable partner. The support usually responds quickly. And in the past, when there were major problems and outages, they were usually compensated by higher pay-per-view rates! So I'm going to trust that this is going to be fixed soon! So please be patient!

And what does not work because of the remote upload e.g. Then use the local upload.
Because of the payout, I think as already mentioned here probably lie in the currently high fees, but so exactly I can not say!

I wish you all a nice Sunday!

Old users knows already when dod is late .. they will Get pay asap
Instead New users saying bulshittt ..
thats they are not gonna pay
dude stfu and read the rules
delay could be from 1 day to weeek

happy earning ✌️🚶

I had contact with support! As most of you have noticed, they are working on the problem. The upload works again, the convert as well. The support said that the admin is currently not available and therefore they can only do limited things! I have found Doodstream to be a reliable partner. The support usually responds quickly. And in the past, when there were major problems and outages, they were usually compensated by higher pay-per-view rates! So I'm going to trust that this is going to be fixed soon! So please be patient!

And what does not work because of the remote upload e.g. Then use the local upload.
Because of the payout, I think as already mentioned here probably lie in the currently high fees, but so exactly I can not say!

Local Upload STOPPED WORKING. Getting once again "network connection error". Even 100% uploaded video is never processed and encoded.
Post automatically merged:

NaciXBF.jpg

Last edited:

Again the upload stopped working.

Two days is nothing so most of us can probably understand minor payment delay but uploading and videos have been having issues since two weeks, maybe he is on vacation but the fact that team can't do anything about it is embarrassing honestly.

Back