DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,251 comments
Once again, payment marked paid but did not receive the money.
me too, the payment has marked paid, but there is money in the wallet, are you asking for payment (usdt)?
Post automatically merged:

me too, the payment has marked paid, but there is money in the wallet, are you asking for payment (usdt)?
update .i have received payment

Last edited:
no, i need other host..

some of video upload 2 weeks ago got error Network error! Please reload the page & play the video again
i suggest you to use voe.sx as primary player because they almost never have errors but you have to ask them if they plan to support doodstream in their remote upload hosts
Post automatically merged:

i suggest you to use voe.sx as primary player because they almost never have errors but you have to ask them if they plan to support doodstream in their remote upload hosts
Edit: they support remote upload from doodstream :D

Last edited:
I'm having trouble to pay a premium account. The pay button does nothing. Anyone else has this problem ? Also, DoodStream does not seem to be blocked in France, me and my friends can access to videos from French IPs.
The DoodStream support seems to not be active, I've sended a mail 1 week ago and trying with the direct chat, no answers ...

I received the payment very quickly. Thank you very much!!! True, for bitcoin I received three dollars less than the ordered amount. But there may be interest. In general, the payment was processed within an hour. Very satisfied!

I'm having trouble to pay a premium account. The pay button does nothing. Anyone else has this problem ? Also, DoodStream does not seem to be blocked in France, me and my friends can access to videos from French IPs.
The DoodStream support seems to not be active, I've sended a mail 1 week ago and trying with the direct chat, no answers ...
first you have to choose the plan then after you have to choose the payment method: balance, bitcoin, etherium etc... after that you have to click the Pay Now button

first you have to choose the plan then after you have to choose the payment method: balance, bitcoin, etherium etc... after that you have to click the Pay Now button

That's exactly what I do, but it doesn't work. I tried with another computer in another house and it does the same thing, nothing happens except a post request. So I think the bug is for everyone (same for premium bandwidth)

That's exactly what I do, but it doesn't work. I tried with another computer in another house and it does the same thing, nothing happens except a post request. So I think the bug is for everyone (same for premium bandwidth)
Go to account settings and see in the left side , does premium account is active ?

Go to account settings and see in the left side , does premium account is active ?

It isn't, I've Free Account. When I said a "post query" is sent, I'm talking about what happen when you click on the button. There is a request but nothing on the UI, no popin, no message, just nothing. The only button that works is the pay button with balance (however I want to pay with BTC).

It isn't, I've Free Account. When I said a "post query" is sent, I'm talking about what happen when you click on the button. There is a request but nothing on the UI, no popin, no message, just nothing. The only button that works is the pay button with balance (however I want to pay with BTC).
you're right. only balance works

Back