DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,309 comments
Oh I think you are right, they load really slowly for me and they are really buggy, ugh, another problem again. This is getting out of hand.
Let's all contact them in chat so they get attention and fix it ASAP
Post automatically merged:

Number of live viewers goes to 0 AGAIN...
i already send message to them but last 2 month i lost like 50% from my visitors with this problems :/...

mmBtvwM.jpg

Okay, let's see, I hope it won't be down much longer cause constant downtimes are affecting future badly too.
And what did I ever do to support? They respond to me very rarely and ignored me this time as well. :smile: I don't even write to them often.

link protect doesn't work fully, all my videos use link protect and I don't activate the download button, but the reuploader can download at will with the help of applications such as IDM (Internet downloader manager)

can you protect videos from IDM, like videovard did?

link protect doesn't work fully, all my videos use link protect and I don't activate the download button, but the reuploader can download at will with the help of applications such as IDM (Internet downloader manager)

can you protect videos from IDM, like videovard did?
its really hard to protect videos from IDM and i think its impossible

Hello guys i have this days strange problem with subtitles and they didnt show i record video with my problem and sended to them they just saying there no problems but i ask to all if there have same issue ? https://dood.so/e/5rsdxfidqvnr just see my record with problem video dont have ads i have paid premium bandwidth you are free to check

Views are counted upto 3 within 24 hours per user/ip

If i see 3videos of someone Call A with same ip x.x.x.x
And Goo seing 3videos of someone Call B with same Ip x.x.x.x

both will get reward ?

Again this error...... i wait 2 month to fix subtitle problem now have new problems ..

If there some better clone of doodstream, please give some link..

I pay alot of doodsteam from almost 2 years never use ads from players but i got problems and angry messages from my users .. i bad thing is i use only doodstream and i have more than 60k files uploaded.. i hope they can hadle this.

They back, nice.. hope for long :D

Last edited:
Is anyone having any error on doodstream servers
My lots of traffic down Now
User watching low traffic
Even Google analytics shows Good results
But doodstream user watching is too low Today

Back