DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,312 comments
Lets us wait guys, give them time to fix it. I too sent them a message and awaiting for reply.
Post automatically merged:

g4wcFuq.jpg

Here's an update

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem today with my antivirus that for the first time blocks a page of my site because of an infected code. Can you remove that or I will have to go somewhere else. Thank you
Dood sometimes displays advertisements that the antivirus detects as threats. You can't do anything about it.
Post automatically merged:

well here is my feedback: i uploaded files. i tried to watch a video using my server ip. i played the video for 20min, but doodstream did not count any view nor it showing how many peoples are watching my video.
Dood doesn't display the number of views in the video list. You need to check in the general stats.

Last edited:
I have had problems with subtitles for several months, does anyone have similar problems? I add subtitles to the file, then when I play it, the subtitles do not come out of the player.. I got alot of reports from my users for this problem, but they didnt fix it and i start to think is only for my files ?

Back