DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,314 comments
same here
lots of old videos too, "Thumbnails missing" black blank

looks like the Thumbnails server has a problem, hopefully it will be resolved soon

@OnlyStream
Yeah, I wouldn't count on it being fixed soon though, I found out that a lot of older videos (from February but going all the way back to January) have thumbnail problems, nothing fixed, I even contacted them in chat but they didn't respond. Sad.
Post automatically merged:

And my statistics keep dropping thanks to all that

Last edited:
As of the last half month, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me they would be shutting down the site soon
I don't see a specific reason why they would shut down a service that has been operating successfully for more than a year. All such services have their problems because their popularity is growing day by day and everything takes time and patience to fix. I personally have been using them for a year and a bit more and haven’t had any major issues. There will sometimes be problems loading videos because there was a heavy server load at the time that day where my files are. After 15 minutes I received an answer from them that they will solve my problem as soon as possible and that they apologize. After half an hour, my files were loaded successfully and worked quickly without any problems. That's why I don't see the point and the reason why to shut down something that works and that is growing in popularity day by day.

They are consistent with payments, sometimes there are small delays but payments always arrive eventually, and usually on the same day.
But I agree with above post regarding support.
But support is very bad and negligent. I wish they gave proper support, here or in their chat. But I contacted them regarding disappearance of thumbnails of one month old videos, they acknowledged it and asked me to send links. I told them to update me, but they didn't do anything and didn't even tell me if they could fix the problem or not.

Hello, how do I pay for a 6-month premium subscription (plan 2) in BTC?
I registered on Payeer, I now have BTC but I don't know how to pay with it.
I'm not very good at it, if anyone can help me. Thank you

Back