DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,312 comments
finalmente pagaron después de más de una semana

Me está pasando lo mismo, llevo meses trabajando con ellos y cobro por BTC y todo está bien pero el 15/02 solicité un pago y aún no ha llegado, según Blockchain el pago es sin confirmaciones ?

No responden preguntas y tickets últimamente, tengan cuidado chicos, no me siento bien con eso

They always answer me from chat, although there is always time difference in the answers
Post automatically merged:

finally they paid after more than a week
The same thing is happening to me, I have been working with them for months and I have charged for BTC and the payments arrived well but on 02/15 I requested a payment and it has not yet arrived, according to Blockchain the payment is without confirmations in the mempool ?

Last edited:
Hey @OnlyStream can you move Hungary in another tier? I've talked lot of hungarian uploadere and they're love to use your site but the earning for us is a bit low. In Huungary right now Clip and Aparat is the most used sites but after they sold their site and ruined both site we started using your site more and more and I'm sure it will become just as popular than those two.

Back