DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,342 comments
Hello @OnlyStream
Site loading is slow. Please check what's going on.

Also it will be nice if you guys disable those ads that redirect people from the same video tab to another website, so they don't need to click "Back" button to go back to video link.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Dood.

Functions working.Online speed good.Upload speed good.Tested 20files all time.

Somtimes not working selection file protection and file list.

More functions fine working.
4x4 splash is best.Quality is good.
Download speed is good.
Fixed Servers.Incoming more XXX legal adult videos.

Tested US/EU/AU connections.Speed is good.Goodwork and Goodluck Dood.

Hello @OnlyStream
Site loading is slow. Please check what's going on.

Also it will be nice if you guys disable those ads that redirect people from the same video tab to another website, so they don't need to click "Back" button to go back to video link.

Thanks.
During peak hours the website seems to be slow.
We have ordered few servers for load balancing, things would be fine from monday.
Post automatically merged:

Hey Dood.

Functions working.Online speed good.Upload speed good.Tested 20files all time.

Somtimes not working selection file protection and file list.

More functions fine working.
4x4 splash is best.Quality is good.
Download speed is good.
Fixed Servers.Incoming more XXX legal adult videos.

Tested US/EU/AU connections.Speed is good.Goodwork and Goodluck Dood.
Thanks for your kind words & suggestions, we will surely do our best to improve.

Encoding takes too looooooooong ... 900MB file .. about 4 hours and still in #1140.
Currently the encoding list is pretty overloaded, we will add more encoding servers to speed up the process.

Stats. freeze.
Ads redirect.
Please review.
Yes stats are freeze today, and the website it's too slow, can you check please ?
We had an issue with view count today which lasted roughly 5 hours, iam extremely sorry for that.
As we have already planed 2x rates this month end, we will add 6 more hours to that to compensate the issue.

Last edited:
Tell me where I have a problem. I create a folder in the admin - it is not visible on FTP.
UPD:
I uploaded the folder and the file via FTP - over time it folder is empty. This is normal? TNX

Last edited:
Hi. I want to FTP a lot of files in folders. Do you have the functionality to get their codes en masse?
Tell me where I have a problem. I create a folder in the admin - it is not visible on FTP.
UPD:
I uploaded the folder and the file via FTP - over time it folder is empty. This is normal? TNX
I was about to reply to your query, Our FTP works one way you can only upload the files but you can't list or download the files. I suggest you to drag the drop the files & it will be added to your account in few mins and this is how it actually works.

Yes, we have mass export, select files for which you need links and click EXPORT which is in the top right side on the Videos page

Hello there!
About
jable.tv
av01.tv

Remote upload or remote transmission
Can you add these sites?

If resolved successfully. Our team has 18 sites. Focus on using your video hosting. Because it is really easy. Improve the upload efficiency of our team employees. At least 100 per day

Hi! I have a big problem with uploading files on FTP: the speed is VERY low - maximum 54 Mb and the many files are broken after uploading. Do you not have the ability to fill files through Rsync?

With the current speed and broken files after uploading, I will be filling up files for over a month :(

13-4-2020
----------
Hi admin friend you embed code no have iframe, no work in sites with high traffic as myvidster
please enable iframe code for embed videos in other sites.

Thanks.

It does have. When you click on Export, you get 3 options, Download Link, Embed Link & Embed Code. Embed code IS with iframe.
--------
Thanks but no find this code look:

w1moeS1S_o.jpg

¿Else first register and after enable the code?
please get me a example of this code.

Back