DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,338 comments
video-process2.png

Video is Processing​

Video is getting processed, please wait...

video-process2.png

Video is Processing​

Video is getting processed, please wait...

I also noticed this problem, it seems that several videos are stuck, since yesterday I noticed that they are unable to encode. I suspect that many videos may be corrupted, hence the slight drop in views.

it looks a bit like "dood" is now fighting in the deep sea, attacked by a shark and trying to do everything to somehow save this host.

maybe new. i am also seeing it first time. seems same script as dood
I will upload my videos on it
Post automatically merged:

I also noticed this problem, it seems that several videos are stuck, since yesterday I noticed that they are unable to encode. I suspect that many videos may be corrupted, hence the slight drop in views.

it looks a bit like "dood" is now fighting in the deep sea, attacked by a shark and trying to do everything to somehow save this host.
Yes I think so

DoodStream is the best host alawys pay to us

Last edited:
Yesterday I used DoodStream for the first time, I paid premium and added 10 TB of bandwidth thinking it would improve and that it was just my problem. All videos are slow to load and some have a maintenance message.... can I ask for a refund? They don't respond to me via email or support chat

Does Doodstream have discord server....or any other method to communicate other than live chat.....

My Old Accounts Payment Cleared In 10 Minutes Today.......... But New Account's Second Transaction Is Pending For 2 Days Already.

They Doesn’t Reply In Live Chat...!

Please Tell Me Anyother Method Or Share Their Discord Server If Have

You also have this new hosting provider (which I'm currently testing): https://oneupload.to/.

Video playback is smooth, there aren't many ads, rewards per view are low compared to Dood's but well...

Only VAST ads for adult videos.

You can place your own ads and use your own domain.

The administrator is super nice and active, I recommend testing it with a portion of your traffic and forming your own opinion x).

Well, it's not the new Dood, but I think it could be a good alternative if they continue to provide their service.

I also forgot to mention, no buffering for any videos this weekend.

I haven't requested payment yet, but they only accept BTC as a payment method.

Otherwise for Dood my payment is still pending too.

You also have this new hosting provider (which I'm currently testing): https://oneupload.to/.

Video playback is smooth, there aren't many ads, rewards per view are low compared to Dood's but well...

Only VAST ads for adult videos.

You can place your own ads and use your own domain.

The administrator is super nice and active, I recommend testing it with a portion of your traffic and forming your own opinion x).

Well, it's not the new Dood, but I think it could be a good alternative if they continue to provide their service.

I also forgot to mention, no buffering for any videos this weekend.

I haven't requested payment yet, but they only accept BTC as a payment method.

Otherwise for Dood my payment is still pending too.
i heard them from template developer who developed their template

Back