DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,412 comments
the f*ck wrong with new domain? dood also f*cked up

Screenshot-20230805-145111-Chrome.jpg

Talked in chat they claim remote upload is working but its still not working at my end. All remote upload is being just queued never gets uploaded. Direct upload works sometimes. Earnings have been hit very badly, frequent downtime due to network issues and on top of the new domain d2splay is showing error on chrome.

I hope Dood soon resolves the problem.

Talked in chat they claim remote upload is working but its still not working at my end. All remote upload is being just queued never gets uploaded. Direct upload works sometimes. Earnings have been hit very badly, frequent downtime due to network issues and on top of the new domain d2splay is showing error on chrome.

I hope Dood soon resolves the problem.
The same situation with me, remote upload have stoped working from 3 days, only pending urls

Is anyone else getting this warning about the new domain?...chrome/google

fraudulent website

Attackers on ds2play.com might trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software or revealing your personal information (eg passwords, phone numbers or credit cards). know more........
The domain is new and used massively, normal that Google considers it a phishing site, it's a false positive, we have to wait.

The domain is new and used massively, normal that Google considers it a phishing site, it's a false positive, we have to wait.
Daniel just said:
We have added two domains both were blocked.
Someone or some competitor is marking this domain as a deceptive domain.
So we have reverted back to our old domain dooood.com
We will add new domains shortly.

Back