DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,151 comments
Just a word to say how disappointed I am with Doodstream.

As you can see on the screen, there has been a drastic drop in video monetization.

The only thing I was told was that everything was normal on their side and I send more videos.

So I monetized my videos elsewhere and everything is going normally which proves that there is a problem on their side and not mine.

Also to please the visitors of my site I placed movies in Full HD but finally I realized that they were all reduced to HD 720

In conclusion I am very happy to leave Doodstream I just regret having lost a lot of working time...

Bye

monetisation-doodstream.jpg

Payment received^:champagne_glass::champagne_glass::champagne_glass:
Post automatically merged:

As you can see on the screen, there has been a drastic drop in video monetization.

The only thing I was told was that everything was normal on their side and I send more videos.

So I monetized my videos elsewhere and everything is going normally which proves that there is a problem on their side and not mine.

Also to please the visitors of my site I placed movies in Full HD but finally I realized that they were all reduced to HD 720

In conclusion I am very happy to leave Doodstream I just regret having lost a lot of working time...

Bye

Maybe try to change domain extension?

Everything is normal to me tho

5kWPeRe.jpg

Last edited:

Bye

I left that site 2 years ago after experiencing the same thing. I don't get how some people have no problems with them and others do. Anywho, sorry you lost a lot of working time.

500 error

Error:​

[set] READONLY You can't write against a read only replica., at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/Redis/Fast.pm line 265.
Redis::Fast::__ANON__(Redis::Fast=SCALAR(0x406d338), "d1bede50b156fc9cc4cc2dc08d51fa6871ec2124", "[{\"lang_id\":\"1\",\"trans_name\":\"lng_buywith_days\",\"trans_value\""..., "EX", 3600, "NX") called at Modules/DataBaseImpl.pm line 232
DataBaseImpl::_SelectARefCached_r(DataBaseImpl=HASH(0x2576c48), "", 3600, "SELECT * FROM Translations WHERE lang_id=?", 1) called at Modules/DataBaseImpl.pm line 125
DataBaseImpl::SelectARefCached(DataBaseImpl=HASH(0x2576c48), 3600, "SELECT * FROM Translations WHERE lang_id=?", 1) called at Modules/DataBase.pm line 35
DataBase::SelectARefCached(DataBase=HASH(0x2bc6590), 3600, "SELECT * FROM Translations WHERE lang_id=?", 1) called at Modules/Session.pm line 107
Session::initCGI(Session=HASH(0x4047378), CGI::Fast=HASH(0x27c9cb8)) called at Modules/Session.pm line 115
Session::f(Session=HASH(0x4047378)) called at index_m.pm line 29
index_m::run(CGI::Fast=HASH(0x27c9cb8), DataBase=HASH(0x2bc6590)) called at /var/www/cgi-bin/index.fcgi line 17

Sharing this news from their website with you:

Hello,

We are Upgrading our Database for better performance and to handle huge load.

If we make the changes all of the sudden then there will be a long downtime due to which we have planned to split that process and do that 20 - 30 mins daily on this week during the low traffic time so that there will not be much loss.

Once the process is completed we will compensate for the downtime.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream team

I left dood months ago because of their constant problems.
A few days ago I wanted to give it another chance, I published some content hosted on dood.so and I literally got 0 views.
I had a suspicion that dood.so didn't really count any views cause all videos played fine. (I even asked support about whether dood.so is broken cause it didn't count views but they said everything was alright)
So maybe you guys should switch domain from dood.so if you have older videos there? Maybe your traffic is down because some views don't count. I'm not sure, but it was just a thought and wanted to give you an idea about what could be going on.

My views also affected, I will observe it for now. I do hope it will be fixed.

everything seems to working fine now

Payment received :champagne_glass::champagne_glass::champagne_glass:

Last edited:
Back