DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,321 comments
They USED TO PAY in time in past usually within a day or two, but this time its taking too long its been more than 5 days . Even in chat they are not responding. Seems something is not right.
if you want fast payment i suggest you to use >>> @Streamtape they pay after just one or 2 days they are the best, its rare when the payments takes long they always pay on time, you should try it.

Dood has always had a buffering problem. The problem is with the video convertion method, not the servers. Caching occurs with dynamic actions.
What's most interesting. When I play a 1GB movie converted by DoodStream then it will buffer. If I convert this movie myself, in better quality, and the video has a size of 5GB, then this movie does not buffer at all. The problem lies in the convertion method they have bad.

Back