Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, 1 Gbps Port, from $10/month (USA, Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
i need a rl for dl not up, like 5 gb space and 20 gb bandwith. can u pls provide this type of rl ? thanks

the best RL ever that i have tryed,but dont forget the support they are very honest and profesional !!!

@all,if U need a trustable and working RL with a great support buy it here from DonkieHost.

get this since today when i upload files to filesonic.....

Unable to get upload server, unknow API response. Debugging: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: nginx
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 10:56:07 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Connection: close

get this since today when i upload files to filesonic.....

Unable to get upload server, unknow API response. Debugging: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: nginx
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 10:56:07 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Connection: close

Same problem here also.

Please, this thread is not for support. If you have problems, open a ticket and wait for the response. Not is necessary to reply here or send a PM.

Regards

@darkra which server is the best for up/dl ?wupload,oron,fs,fsc? and do you have oron premium account

Last edited:
@darkra which server is the best for up/dl ?wupload,oron,fs,fsc?

Hello,

Fileserve and Filesonic is better from USA but keep in mind that Filesoninc also has servers in Europe.
Wupload and Oron is better from Netherlands because their servers are in the same location.

Edit: Oron premium not included.

I want to inform all buyers, the refund policy is only within 24 hours of purchase. It's not mentioned on the starting thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IllusIonist: What is your problem? I think you did not read the thread:

FAQ:

- What is the setup time? 10 minutes to 12 hours

- What are the payment methods? PayPal and AlertPay

- Can I request demo? No, we do not provide demo account for security reasons, but we have a 24 hours refund policy if you are not satisfied or have problems.
Also in our terms of use is specified.

@IllusIonist: What is your problem? I think you did not read the thread:

Also in our terms of use is specified.

If i sign up now via paypal, how soon will my account be set up. Can you give me an estimate more specific than within 30-12 hrs? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back