Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, 1 Gbps Port, from $10/month (USA, Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, we're probably able to find fast and stable RLs, but we can't find one with this number of premium accounts at low cost with tremendous service. Only to download, Real-Debrid-kind of service would be alternates. For other functions, we'd have to pay a lot more for other companies.

I'm sorta curious why PayPal shut them down. PayPal have their own rules, like prohibiting the use for adult trading. Is Donkie against one of them? Like encouraging the illegal file sharing. If that's the case, they take down one by one. If not, what reason would that be?

Their service was awesome. It's really sad for us that they decide to close their business. I hope It's not true!!! I was hosted my site through them for 4 months or so. Not a single downtime, not for a second.

I am really sad because of the leaving....

It's not paypal that made them to shut down..it's their own decision as Paypal blocked or limited their accounts ..if this is the end because of the paypal issue then they should rethink over it..

Yes, paypal limited their account so donkiehost can't use the money for renew their servers...
Really, I think donkiehost need to think it over cuz they made the great business and it was success, why choose to shut it down instead to re-built it? Make me confused.

They must still continue their service because they already build a good reputation here in WJ..they have excellent service for me. Hope donkie would still continue to serve us..

I know I'm crying like a baby, but I don't wanna use other lame service. Donkie is the best and most trustworthy RapidLeech I've ever used. I'm telling you this on behalf of my friends, too.

C'mon, Darka. Reconsider your decision if you read the comments. Many of us need you. You can keep the business with AlertPay, Money Bookers, Credit cards, you name it. Please don't let PayPal destroy your company and trust you've established.

Don't leave us this way. Just don't.

Yes..you can use Darka ALERTPAY,LR etc..don't let paypal destroy your reputation here in wj.. donkie is the best RL for me.good service,customer support and great speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back