Selling Dominate The Search Engines with Linkwheel backlinks + Ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlternativeWeb

Dominate The Search Engines!

I will manually build a linkwheel for your site and will ping each and every link to ensure all major search engines indexes quickly!

As most of us already know, direct backlinks are risky.
Play it safe and use this linkwheels instead.

psp_linkwheel.jpg

Avoid getting burned by Google's Panda updates.

Don't link back to your domain directly, but instead order this linkwheel service!

- Options -

Plan A) 4,000 permanent backlinks: $15
Plan B) 8,000 permanent backlinks $28
Plan C) 12 ,000 permanent backlinks $40

Plan D) 16,000 permanent backlinks $53
Plan E) 20,000 permanent backlinks $67
Plan F) 24,000 permanent backlinks $80

Delivery: So far every single order had been processed and delivered with in 8 days.

Order Now!
Send me a Private Message for payment address.

What I'll need from you:

1) Keywords / Keyphrase:
Maximum of 3.

2) URL:
The domain or URL you would like linked.

3) Payment ID/Email:
Your PayPal or Payza (AlertPay) account

After your wheel is completed, I'll send you a full report + login details, so you will have full control to add on more Keywords to your linkwheel if desired.

Order Now!
Dominate The Search Engines!

[Status: Accepting Orders]

Last edited:
12 comments
You had a similar thread before as far as i can remember
It was then closed by WDF when someone noticed that the pages where you were putting people backlinks had no PR
Only the domain had PR
Any Update on this dude......
Would like to get a review copy

You had a similar thread before as far as i can remember
It was then closed by WDF when someone noticed that the pages where you were putting people backlinks had no PR
Only the domain had PR
Any Update on this dude......
Would like to get a review copy

The post clearly stated on the top (with big bold blue letters) it was the pr domain, but the actual thread title did not. There wasn't an option to add to the thread title, so I had to create a new thread. Regardless. nothing has changed, it's the same methods I had always been doing and it's been working very well.

any review copies?

I'm sorry, there are no review copies, it's the same exact service as it always was for the past few months -- i'm not going to change anything that works perfectly and had done wonders for my clients.

Last edited:
Can you show some results done by you ?? and i don't see what can your linking do to aour websites since the new google algorithm change ... AS i see gettind 4000 backlinks or more will not get you on the top of google

I had never claimed 4000 backlinks alone will get your on top of google. If you choose the word keywords to compete with, then that has nothing to do with what I do. Although, when I see people who request keywords that are clearly isn't worth competing for, I always give a few suggestions as I had many times in the past. This service is only a tool to help with the progress.

There many people from WJ who used my service and have seen great results according to their feedback. This is actually a new thread, so you won't see their comments on here. I'm not here trying to go out of my way convince anyone to use services, but whenever your ready, i'll be here waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back