Domain Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 comments
Big deal? Just register and transfer to any other host. You get 2 years for 8$ or w.e.

Ok, try and good luck with that. Let me know if you succeed.
By the way, transferring the domain (if possible) to a hosting service will be the second mistake after regging it at 1and1. You do not have full control on your domain if it is registered by a hosting service.

0.99$ .COM Domains from Godaddy! (December Deal)

Unfortunately, it is for US and Canada customers only. (You can create a new US account though)

The deal is for the first three dot coms for one year, and then you can get additional domains or years for $7.99. You can't use paypal for this one.

In case the Google search doesn't produce the discount link for everyone, here is a link, copied from my address bar while looking at the deal:

Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy

Good luck, and I hope this works for everyone that wants some cheap new domains!

P.S.: It's no referral link or shit, its just a special promo code, which works only from this link.

Let me know if you tried it :)

@prisoneric those prices are for per month so really it's not cheap
org: 0.58 x 12 = 6.96 EUR
me: 1 x 12 = 12 EUR
info: 0.42 x 12 = 5.04 EUR

Last edited:
I don't recommend such hosting sites to buy domain, because they come and go as they want.
Well yes, what i meant in the post is : "You buy the domain for 5$, and then transfer to another registrar." and get 1 year extension for your domain.
No offense there [pokerface]

And again, no one's recommending to get your domains from this particular site.
There are few members who can't afford to buy domains at huge rates, this might help them.
This is a thread, dedicated for domain offers, i do try to help members by posting offers which i come across. :)

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

UPDATE: New Godaddy Offer !!

You can avail .COM domain names for $2.99 by using this coupon code - gtng2in20 or scott295

Godaddy 0.99$ domains

LKSRTL99X

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details

*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back