Domain names suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundlover

I am making a forum, something like this but with more stuff and some differences, basically a webmasters forum. I have the forum script, hosting and theme. The difficult part is the domain name.

I was considering one of these and wanted your opinion. I tried domain name generators already. Please tell me your opinion on the following or suggest new ones. 2 important things are that tld is .com and the domain name be short as possible.

digitalwebplace
ourdigitalplace
ourdigitalweb
digitalnettalk

10 comments
The domain names that you have mentioned looks very basic and doesn't sound professional ( Sorry ) . You said the forum will have more differences and it is going to be a webmaster forum. I will suggest you to do some study and research on google seo , keywords etc that will help your forum to get presence in search engines . the domain name should be catchy , short and easily memorizable.

ourdigitalweb smaller among them or digitalwebplace sounds simple n easy to remember , however i donot agree completly with above comments , proper on page & off page seo can take care of ur SEO needs, no matter what is the name of domain or if its a .com tld or not google itself bought recently .xyz for there own business...

there are so many alternatives for domain names as in size of domain name should be limited characters in order to visible in search engine (SEO). you can go through
Supersite
link for more information. you will get so many suggestions on your domain

domain name

digitalwebplace it seems to be better from given options, but i think you should choose some thing which sounds like professional

Spent two weeks over domain name, finally bought one, considering everyone who commented here. I also changed the theme and only a small part of it is a webmaster community, as it focuses more on other things.

I went with: theparadoxclub dot com

Paradox is a word I'm too familiar with. Anyone does not know the meaning, look at my forum or search google. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back