Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Domain and Hosting Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I wish to be a Domain Reseller.
I am thinking of going with reseller club.. Howz it ?

I am very confused with regard to hosting.
i want to be a shared hosting reseller

I want 99% uptime , cpanel , softaculous and unlimited cpanel account creation facility.

Kindly recommend me some good ones..
 

5 comments

^ there are just too many out there and probably most of them are resellers themselves. I would like a few recommendations
How about hostagator ?
 
My Opinion HostHET .. New Website but really fast support And great speed and great servers .. they are giving free domain reseller and free whmcs and free softaculous with their Reseller Hosting .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
Warez, Designing
218
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom