Does my site have a potential to generate $50 a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

facethewind

Hi guys, I am new here.

Exactly 1 month ago I bought a domain name and started my own blog.
Currently I have about 100 videos listed and adding more everyday.
My unique visitors per day is around 200(increasing everyday) with an average of 9% bounce rate
and 25%~35% return visitors, the rest being new visitors.

To generate revenue, my videos are uploaded to a filehost and all are set to premium only, because
I want PPS commission. My videos are semi-unique and not warez.

So far, I am getting 1 sale a day. I am getting traffic by posting videos on youtube and other tube sites,
and posting pictures on various forums with similar niche. Haven't really started with Twitter and Facebook.

What can I do to generate more traffic and revenue? Currently my site has 0 ads. How much money can I expect
to earn with ads if I have 200~ unique visitors a day, most of them from US and UK?
My goal at the moment is to make $50 a day from this site.

Any advice/suggestion are welcome.
Thank you all!

Last edited:
5 comments
I think I can guess your niche...
If you put popunder network like Popcash or PropelleAds with 200 uniques you would earn 0.10$ a day on each

Just stick with PPS until you get more traffic
Can you tell me what filehost do you use?

I use Nitroflare. Maybe I should use one more filehost but I am not sure. I know I am not gonna make money with PPD so I have to get sales.
For the past few days I've been more aggressive with marketing my site and improving SEO. Now I am getting 300+ unique visits each day, but sales
don't seem to be improving at all. Useless mobile traffic from facebook :(
I am not giving up though. Gonna try to hit 500 unique visits/day before the end of this month.

My GA stats from yesterday.
p5Vjxv8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back