Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Does google give more priority to blogspot in indexing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on starting a legit blog, but was confused in starting a wordpress blog or blogspot blog

I just need your opinion in one of them based on SEO

Which is better?

Blogspot without SEO

or

Wordpress with all the SEO mods
 

2 comments

well when you say wordpress, you plan on using the free version?

In all honesty buy a domain, and get proper hosting with and use wordpress. You have more control over everything, and the outcome will be much better. I also wondered how well blogspot ranks since it is google, however they do not give it really any extra importance from the few test sites I have done.
 
Nah nothing like that.

Its all about unique content, good navigation and good amount of backlinks. Get all these and you will have high priority over others/competitor websites :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
573
Messages
151
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom