Does getting your ears pierced hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the most stupidest thing you can ever say.

Stupidest is not a word. Although I do understand what you are trying to say, although, am I not entitled to my opinion? Am I not allowed to have my personal view on the matter? Everyone has different opinions, and mine is that piercings are for girls. I do not berate people for thinking the opposite. Please have the decency to do the same, thank you.

nah man it dont hurt,do it yourself.. if your worried about pain at all simple take a icecube and hold it on ur ear for a couple min,then take a potatoe cut in 2 and place it firmly behind your earlobe,take a fairly large sewing needle (be sure to sterilize it with peroxide first) and jam tht bad boy thru your ear... remove needle,and the first earring you should use imo till it heals is known as a Sleeper/hoop. this way you can rotate it now and then adding a bit of peroxide to it for quicker healing. these are the steps i used and no pain at all

It hurts like a mother fucking bitch man, I pierced my left year and I actually cried like shit, and look at it now.

Sebaceous_Cyst_on_ear.jpg

chicks gettin there clit pierced is fooked up.. end up loosing sensation from tht shit... now chicks with tounge piercings ftw tho :p lol

@ mrsandvik isnt emo to pierce ur own ear.. i pierced my own left ear with a sewing needle

Stupidest is not a word. Although I do understand what you are trying to say, although, am I not entitled to my opinion? Am I not allowed to have my personal view on the matter? Everyone has different opinions, and mine is that piercings are for girls. I do not berate people for thinking the opposite. Please have the decency to do the same, thank you.

Stupidest is not a word hey? Don't know where your getting your English from. :|
Code:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stupidest

Why i said that to you is because boys also have ear piercings, not just girls. Clearly you can't see that. It looks like you are just aiming at girls. Why because nearly every girl has one these days and no boys have any?
Sure you can have your own opinion on the subject but with a remark like that you shouldn't, because your totally wrong.

Thank you.

Stupidest is not a word hey? Don't know where your getting your English from. :|
Code:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stupidest
Why i said that to you is because boys also have ear piercings, not just girls. Clearly you can't see that. It looks like you are just aiming at girls. Why because nearly every girl has one these days and no boys have any?
Sure you can have your own opinion on the subject but with a remark like that you shouldn't, because your totally wrong.

Thank you.

Although you are correct in a sense, the "correct" way to say it would be "the most stupid."

Also, maybe because I was brought up thinking that men are not meant to have any kind of piercings, I don't think they should. That is an opinion. It's not like saying "I was brought up a chauvinist, so women should get paid less, they should be sat at home whilst the man goes out working" etc. This is just an opinion.

Just because you don't agree with something, does not make it wrong. I don't think you're wrong, I just think you're view is different, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back