Does getting your ears pierced hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACiD

Hey,

I wanna get my left ear pierced or both of my ear pierced. I was wondering if it hurts, I'm too pussy to find out -_-. If anybody over here with real experiences or got theirs pierced please tell me if it hurts or not.

PS: I know this thread is un-necessary. I don't need retarded and un-wanted comments.

Ty,

60 comments
You cannot be serious right?

It's like............ 3,2,1 "shud" ok you done it yet? kinda thing.

I've got both eyebrows, and i done my own nipple..... so it don't hurt one bit.

Only thing is, it might sting abit for like a week or so if ya unlucky.

Acid my friend it do really hurts a bit, but leave it intact and stay in cool place inside the room with the ac on and you wont feel that much pain.:)

feels like a short bee sting not a big deal my wife has her ears gaged to 1 inch 3 lip rings eye braw and maney more and at 1 time i had over 22 piercings
so its a quick pinch and sting and then its over

maybe a little swelling the next day just keep them clean with salt water and neospoin

1sfqbs.png
Lalala Dr. Peany :))

dude come out of this piercing things let the women handel it getting your self pierced wont make you a stud or something :D just keep you self normal

depends your tolerance towards pain.

try getting your ear pierced, then having to walk around outside when it's windy as fuck.

hurts liek a fat wh0r

Depends where you get it. I have 6 piecings on both of my ears. The lobe bit doesn't hurt at all after you get it. Its like a quick flick on your ear and that's it. Same with having it on the cartilage (how ever its spelled) but it takes over 6 months for it to fully heal unlike the ear lob only takes 2 weeks max.

It just feels like a quick flick on the ear and that's it. No serious pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back