Status
Not open for further replies.
I earn to live my life happily.
Filling my car and bike everyday for 2 $

I eat burgers and sandbitches for 1 $ everyday.

Yes I earn 90 $ per month by uploading nothing.

i started uploading to get enough rs points to get a premium to download stuff without waiting...it slowly grew into a 'habit' and now i upload till i get enough money to get a decent server/rapidleech to and some premiums to download stuff...i can pay for all the things,but i dont have a credit card..YET,but when that changes,i will stop uploading.

When it comes to money there in no point in saying - extra money, pocket money etc., Money is always money and it plays a vital role in everyone's life. Yes here - all that matters is you work and earn. :)

i upload to integrate it with my low salary. get enough to pay quota of my team server of domain of my premium accounts and save a couple hundreds in month... thinkin to move to a poorer country just focusing on upload + webmastering for living anyway

when you earn 3-5$ per day, its not.. but if you earn like Max. , deejam and stevva , why not ?
You're right.;)

I heard that some guys are making even 5000 - 8000$ / month .. then why don't you can live with that? .. No one offers you that money for an easy job.
Uploading is an easy job.

I certainly do it for pocket money .;)

wish i could make a living
but the point of uploading is also FUN!
via uploading i learn new techniques,SEO for my sites,meet great people here at WJ which i would never encountered if i didnt start uploading
So guys..just have fun and go with the (cash)flow ;)

I can Easly earn 400 - 500$ per month by uploading. But In our country It's really hard to get a good job. May be I can only make 100-200$ per moth If I get a good job in real life. So Uploading is better for me.

Sorry for My bad English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back